Sky.. | Vital Football

Sky..

Isn’t it 150,000 per sky game...Clough on a million per season...6 or 7 games per season..... are you saying I’m thick

I meant Forest on Sky in one season should pay for Cloughs annual pay cheque.....think that sounds better

Apparently Muric is on £38k a week and whilst he doesn’t play, Forest pay every penny.... horrible.

Someone apparently in the know said Jenkinson is on 45 big ones per week....is he worth it....not what I’ve seen so far

If all the salaries mentioned above r true... the likes of Sow and Samba must be raging as I doubt that they of anything close to what Jenkinson and Muric are on...

If we don’t go up, I know Matty kisses the badge but ...he will ask for either a pay rise or a transfer...

We need to round a few up put them on a lorry....never to be seen again...the wage bill, to say only 12 or 13 who play regular must be horrendous

I know a lot of people moan about Dirty Leeds always being on Sky & yes they obviously get the rewards for it but it must be a pain in the arse for their fans knowing they can’t book cheaper hotels &/or trains because of the games being moved.

Something we’ll have to continue to get used to hopefully.

I know a lot of people moan about Dirty Leeds always being on Sky & yes they obviously get the rewards for it but it must be a pain in the arse for their fans knowing they can’t book cheaper hotels &/or trains because of the games being moved.

Something we’ll have to continue to get used to hopefully.
more lose out in theory too. if its on sky then it isnt on subscriptions like ifollow so we essentially pay more per game. see Pope, i will be paying as much as you pay for a full season ticket soon