Sky TV Changes | Vital Football

Sky TV Changes

Birmingham & Leeds are 5.30 kick offs and Ipswich on the Sunday at noon - surprise, surprise!

I don’t mind the 5:30 kick offs , but hate 12:00 kick offs . I guess that Sky and the Police are our masters and not our servants

I was hoping to make the Birmingham home match, but can’t get over for an evening KO so will have to watch on TV instead.

Sadly we have to dance to the sky tune.
Friday nights are good for me. I tend to take off Friday evenings from work anyway and that leaves all Saturday to work and listen to radio for all other games. An early win also helps put pressure on other teams.
Sunday midday games are terrible. I have not been to another derby but sure the actual same City derbies are more at risk of trouble than a derby between a Fine City and a Shite Town 45 miles apart.
I am sure the crap pub near station was open at 6 am for the away derby game in September and I always get a 9 am beer at home derby games so what is the point of not having a 3 pm Saturday or 7.45 pm Friday kick off. Away fans are kept behind at Binnerland and then its just a cordon of barriers for a 200 metres until fans mix again.
It was uneventful after semi final play off which is last away derby I went to.