Sky Sports or iFollow tomorrow | Vital Football

Sky Sports or iFollow tomorrow

Trashbat

Vital 1st Team Regular
Will the coverage be any different?

Will iFollow have only one fixed camera? Or will it use the Sky feed?

Will we get Chris Kamara (or whoever the Sky pundits are these days) or will it be the screechy guy from BBC Kent with Peter Parker?

Is iFollow going to be available to the folk with the foreign subscription?

Sky Sports for me tomorrow night and this will be the first game of the season home or away that I haven’t watched on iFollow.

nervous about who we are playing their league position and our stats when we play on Sky

still positive of a result if we can get our pressing game going, I don’t think Lincoln will like being pressed.

iFollow is audio only - least ways that is all I am offered to subscribe to

It was advertised as normal i follow for season ticket holders.

Yep I’m sure I read this earlier in the season. Those who have a season ticket can still watch via the usual method on ifollow.

Us non true fans, or “pay per game” i followers can only listen via ifollow. The only other way to watch is via sky sports.

As a SS subscriber I am quite looking forward to it. Friday is furlough day at the moment. So a bit of home schooling, then out for a 10k run along the beach with my girls cycling alongside me. Few beers with the game, 3 points, then pork chops, salad and potatoes for tea with a nice Gavi.

Maybe the wife could be persuaded to make it a perfect day...........

If you’re a season ticket holder then watch it on whatever you like. Non-season ticket holders with Sky Sports are sorted. Otherwise you can get Sky Sports daily pass from Now TV or fuck it, just find a stream. As long as you don’t cheat the club out of money for non-televised games then you’ll be forgiven using one this time.

In an ideal world, you finish at 19:00 and get home for a 19:45 KO with a beer on the go. In the real world, KO is 18:00... 😔

Hmm, appears my subscription is only showing audio too.

Oh well. Have a Saturday morning lay in I suppose.

Yes, rings a bell that for some reason, games televised in the UK are never available to overseas iFollow subscribers. No idea why, it's not like any channel here in Spain is televising Gills v Lincoln.

Anyway, for those who have an account with them, Bet365 are streaming it live (outside the UK at least, I'd imagine probably not in the UK).

Sky Sports for me. Be interesting to see what punters and co commentators they put up. They would hopefully avoid those used for the Premiership as there will be no VAR nonsense to over analyse, less diving and endless sideways passing. A lot less tricky names to pronounce too!

Sky Sports for me. Be interesting to see what punters and co commentators they put up. They would hopefully avoid those used for the Premiership as there will be no VAR nonsense to over analyse, less diving and endless sideways passing. A lot less tricky names to pronounce too!
For the West Ham game BBC gave us Joe Cole and Karen Carney, and I can’t remember who the co-commentator was. I wouldn’t mind someone like Matty Jarvis. Obviously they won’t send any decent ones like Carragher, Neville or Alex Scott.

Usually in the studio they bring in a recently dismissed manager like Ian Holloway in, though I see they’ve built a platform in the BMS so no studio👍

I hope people realise the game is today. People are posting in a thread about the game being tomorrow...