Sky claim, no Alli exit | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sky claim, no Alli exit

Here's the word of caution though.

1st team rollup on the official website - 29 players plus 4 on loan. That 29 includes the 3 loaned in the other way. Doesn't even include White.
U23's squad - includes Tracey, Georgiou, Sterling, Roles etc all of which are closer to 23 years old at this point.

There's been occasions in the past where it's got out of control e.g. when Poch first joined and had to remove 30-35 senior pros in 2 summers.

I'm not saying it is high risk yet, but I think it is fair that Levy should demand that Mourinho puts tight controls on the greater squad size. None of this "out of sight, out of mind" mentality we've seen in the past from guys like Harry. We need the U18's to have a clear path to the U23's and accelerated into the first team setup and we need to be ruthless with the deadwood that sits ahead of them. If Mourinho can demonstrate that he's doing that then he gets to use the transfer kitty.

I have my reservations that Mourinho will fully embrace what it means to be a Spurs manager.
Good points, I must admit that I thought Roles might have had a shot at making it.