Skint! | Vital Football

Skint!

Ah right, I can drive through the local estate to see that! Might have a catch up if I feel I need more depression this week!!!!

They need to balance it with some good stories as well, must be something nice happening in this old world of ours!

Very depressing and anger inducing programme.

I'm not a violent man, but half an hour into watching that and I'm all for corporal and capital punishment.

i honestly dont think they should show programs like this on tv, same as shows such as shameless as all the chavs play upto the camera and the others around the country think its acceptable.

what i want to know is why isnt the social and the coppers banging down doors after seeing the evidence on tv?

Didn't watch it, read a review, might do quick flick through on catch up, but isn't it just picking on the lowest common denominator and suggesting they are 'all' like it?!

badge73 - 14/5/2013 09:12

i honestly dont think they should show programs like this on tv, same as shows such as shameless as all the chavs play upto the camera and the others around the country think its acceptable.

what i want to know is why isnt the social and the coppers banging down doors after seeing the evidence on tv?

They have better things to do, plus its too much paper work.

The Fear - 14/5/2013 12:12

Didn't watch it, read a review, might do quick flick through on catch up, but isn't it just picking on the lowest common denominator and suggesting they are 'all' like it?!

Yes it is giving the government/s more reason to turn on those who are genuine. I won't watch it from what I have read here. It would make me too angry.

The mentality of those appearing on these shows is - 0 Any person who was doing the system would know bringing it in to the open like that would mean they risk being caught. They ask for all they get

They want there backsides kicked and yes I am being polite

The trouble is that it shows a whole housing estate that is corrupt. As the viewer we dont see any genuine cases because the situation within the housing estate has bred. Its become the norm to have loads of kids, claim what can, rob what you can and kids going off the rails. These kids then grow up and the cycle continues. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and the poor tax payer has to keep funding this behaviour, the poor police have to keep policing it. The poor school teachers dont know where to turn. Its crap and its growing!

Anyway, im not going to watch it next week...Its to upsetting! I just start thinking of all the people in the war living on rations etc yet lived with respect. Is this the country our grandfathers fought for.

Didn't watch it as I'm sick of the mudslinging from both 'sides' i.e. depending on your point of view: "all people on benefits are scum cheating the system and making mugs of the middle and upper classes who supplement their parasitic existence" OR "all successful people with money are lazy and either inherited it or exploited the noble working classes to get it".

found it all rather nauseating! Thievin, robbing bastards! Kids not going to scholl, nine kids in one family, money about money being tight, still got fags and booze and on epoor trtured soul driven to prositution to feed her drug habit - whatever happened to the GREAT in Britain?

It has nothing to do with being poor or skint, when i am skint, which is most of the time i stay in and read a book or go out and do some exercise. It is more to do with a controlling state that has eroded the idea of personal responsibility. These adults have the mind set of children. And even if they are poor their attitude should be to get themselves out of it, not wallow in it.

Indeed Bodybutter! In Cameron's Britain you can be anything apart from poor, disabled and sick.

It's on now. A girl with 3 kids by three different fathers, living off the social is complaining that mothers like her get stereotyped

Now the girl is getting tatted up.

Fuck me, this utter stupidy is the result of the left wing lunacy of new labour.

Bikini Inspector - 20/5/2013 21:20

It's on now. A girl with 3 kids by three different fathers, living off the social is complaining that mothers like her get stereotyped

Now the girl is getting tatted up.

Fuck me, this utter stupidy is the result of the left wing lunacy of new labour.

Real life Little Britain' stuff it sounds like. I hated that program to and wouldn't watch that either