Sjoke 3 points ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sjoke 3 points ?

I've got a bad feeling about tonight. Can't put my finger on why, perhaps it's their poor form which they'll be desperate to rectify or the Gordon Banks factor. 0:3

Rovers equalise.
Four dropped points in winnable fixtures in the last two games could have really opened a gap up but we've got two points to take us that bit further towards safety.

Couldn't go tonight flu but got to say we were fortunate we were bereft of any creativity or goal threat and I thought we looked a very poor side.
I've never knocked Naismith but he had a shocker

Thankfully the more reasonable and unbiased Twitter voices largely agree Naismith was again one of the top performers tonight.

Main observations

1) Still hold that relinquishing Grigg without a suitable replacement could be our great mistake. Neither Clarke or Garner I think are really up to much, while the likes of Reading have acquired a player in Oliveira that should consistently get them goals.

2) Shame about the Gammons from our own fanbase booing James McClean, don’t they have a #FreeTommy rally to be attending?

We would have lost that without Sam...too many had stinkers like Windass, Jacobs, even Pilks, also James had a poor one. We gave them too much time on the ball but they looked a decent team...a points a point though, move on.

We would have lost that without Sam...too many had stinkers like Windass, Jacobs, even Pilks, also James had a poor one. We gave them too much time on the ball but they looked a decent team...a points a point though, move on.

To be honest, although I like him, I'm still not convinced about Jacobs at this level. In a lot of the games I've managed to watch he hasn't really made much of an impact, and I think he lacks physicality at times. Hope I'm wrong.

I thought Naismith had a good game tonight. At least 8 players worse than him tonight for us. Jones had a good game too, far more assured than Walton.

Yeah, Jones was our best player in my opinion. Good starting position to come out for the ball, and a fine save to deny Clucas a straight goal from the free kick in the first half. Naismith was decent to be fair; he made a really good clearance in the first half to prevent what seemed like a certain goal for Afobe, I think it was.

thought byrne had a decent game kipre shit his self every time he received the ball Naismith did well to clear of the line Morsey ok in midfield jones good in nets but needs to get it up field quicket that's about it

Thankfully the more reasonable and unbiased Twitter voices largely agree Naismith was again one of the top performers tonight.

Main observations

1) Still hold that relinquishing Grigg without a suitable replacement could be our great mistake. Neither Clarke or Garner I think are really up to much, while the likes of Reading have acquired a player in Oliveira that should consistently get them goals.

2) Shame about the Gammons from our own fanbase booing James McClean, don’t they have a #FreeTommy rally to be attending?

Didn't boo JMc but what the f... is a gammon & the ref to Tommy rally??

Exactly KM......would be nice if there was a decent crowd on but just everyone get down there if you can

Craig it was not only boring it was dreadful with a total lack of any desire to even compete in the game never mind try to win it.
I watched I think boring covers it

Couldn't go tonight flu but got to say we were fortunate we were bereft of any creativity or goal threat and I thought we looked a very poor side.
I've never knocked Naismith but he had a shocker
Naismith came closest to scoring and in the main dealt with Ince quite well except for a couple of errors.