Sixth night of rioting in Sweden. | Vital Football

Sixth night of rioting in Sweden.

G

The riots have now spread to outside the capital for the first time last night.

Gulan Avci, a Swedish MP of Kurdish origin who represents the Stockholm suburb of Bredang, said the rioting was down to a mixture of criminality and disillusioned young people in areas of high unemployment and poor school results.

She told BBC radio that the country's integration policies had not been successful.

"But you can never ever accept violence as a way to show your disappointment with society. These teenagers don't understand they're destroying for themselves their own future, for other people that live in these areas."

"In the short run, the acute thing is to ensure that these neighbourhoods get back to normal everyday life," Integration Minister Erik Ullenhag told the Reuters news agency. "In the long run we need to create positive spirals in these neighbourhoods."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22656657

Read about this GT dude last night, i was shocked heard nothing about it on main stream media surprise surprise, but i read it was young muslims who were rioting as they make up 15% of the 9 milion population of Sweeden,

15% mussies in Sweden!? I didn't realised they had infested Sweden to that extent.

World domination will soon be on the horizon.......

In a country with a reputation for openness, tolerance and a model welfare state, the rioting has exposed a fault-line between a well-off majority and a minority - often young people with immigrant backgrounds - who are poorly educated, cannot find work and feel pushed to the edge of society.

"In the short run, the acute thing is to ensure that these neighbourhoods get back to normal everyday life. In the long run we need to create positive spirals in these neighbourhoods," Erik Ullenhag, Sweden's integration minister, told Reuters.

The police said they were calling in extra backup from the cities of Malmo and Gothenburg.

"Now it's Friday, the weekend, and we usually have more to do. We think there's going to be a lot of work and many have worked hard these last few days, so we are calling in extra police," spokesman Anders Jonsson said, without giving numbers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/sweden-riots_n_3332147.html