Six Nations, 2019 | Vital Football

Six Nations, 2019

BBJ

Father Of The Forum
It all starts rumbling on Friday evening in Paris with France taking on Wales.
And then there's the BIG one - Ireland v England at Lansdowne Road on Saturday.
Ireland are favourites both for that game and the Championship.
That's probably about right but, on a given day, anyone of five teams can beat the other.
I can't wait!

I never like it when England are, that's for sure! Not always sure it is the pressure of being favourites or the attitude that they just have to turn up to win!

So, it's starts again.... doesn't seem that long ago.

It kicks off tonight, in minutes actually, with France taking on Wales in Paris.

Should be a decent match.

Rugby is better in the flesh and I didn’t appreciate it until I was lucky enough to be at Wembley watching the All Blacks versus Argentina from one of the front rows. The pace and physicality was incredible plus it was a great atmosphere - credit to the Argies.

It’s rugby fans that I don’t particularly like (and this may be a very British problem only to not offend the Irish friends on here). For some reason they make a song and dance about it, today they’ve literally been jizzing in their pants at work about the six nations and they seem to think by shouting it around the office puts them in some higher class bracket than the rest of us.

I feel like rugby fans try to hard to be seen to be rugby fans, when literally half of them do not know the rules. Apparently at twickenham you can buy a head set that talks you through what is happening.

I’ll admit I wouldn’t know every rule in football but I know know enough to understand 89 minutes of the game - in rugby the fans wouldn’t know what is awarded every 30 seconds.

To be fair Dan, the rules - for what looks such a simple game - are extremely complicated. I gave up years ago worrying the technicalities and just enjoy watching England play.

Well, that was definitely a game of two halves.

Being 16-0 down at half time, I wouldn't of put money on Wales coming back to win 24-19...... amazing turn round!!!!.....

To be fair Dan, the rules - for what looks such a simple game - are extremely complicated. I gave up years ago worrying the technicalities and just enjoy watching England play.

Just let me have my 30 seconds of moaning about rugby fans having had to listen to a day of talk about rugby this rugby that, footballs shit :grinning:

I hope you won't enjoy them too much tomorrow......
I'll get my coat.

Rugby is better in the flesh and I didn’t appreciate it until I was lucky enough to be at Wembley watching the All Blacks versus Argentina from one of the front rows. The pace and physicality was incredible plus it was a great atmosphere - credit to the Argies.

It’s rugby fans that I don’t particularly like (and this may be a very British problem only to not offend the Irish friends on here). For some reason they make a song and dance about it, today they’ve literally been jizzing in their pants at work about the six nations and they seem to think by shouting it around the office puts them in some higher class bracket than the rest of us.

I feel like rugby fans try to hard to be seen to be rugby fans, when literally half of them do not know the rules. Apparently at twickenham you can buy a head set that talks you through what is happening.

I’ll admit I wouldn’t know every rule in football but I know know enough to understand 89 minutes of the game - in rugby the fans wouldn’t know what is awarded every 30 seconds.

:ROFLMAO: