Site Rules | Page 6 | Vital Football

Site Rules

So, can I just get this right? Every witness of crime that has given me an account of said crime that involves identifying a suspect, is a grass?

Without that witness' evidence, said suspect may have got away with the crime (which have included serious assaults and rape) so the victim would not have had justice

How is that a good thing?

Edit. Please insert the odd f**k or c*** where you see fit as they seem quite prevalent on a thread that is actually about site rules and swearing too much ?

So, can I just get this right? Every witness of crime that has given me an account of said crime that involves identifying a suspect, is a grass?

Without that witness' evidence, said suspect may have got away with the crime (which have included serious assaults and rape) so the victim would not have had justice

How is that a good thing?

Edit. Please insert the odd f**k or c*** where you see fit as they seem quite prevalent on a thread that is actually about site rules and swearing too much ?

Aaagh, back in the real world, at last. Keep up the good work Nobby.

'Reporting' on someone on here , because you don't like what they say .... Has nothing to do with doing ones civic and moral duty.

Yes, quite, Valencia. I got dragged into an argument about hypothetical situations, when actually all I ever meant to really say was that whoever grassed you up wasn't doing anything admirable or worthwhile. They were just grassing you up because they don't like your views. They're right to not like your opinions because your opinions are ignorant and prejudiced, but they're wrong to have grassed you up.

So on refection, taking into account the responses people have offered me on this thread, a fascist is, it would seem, worse than a grass. But grassing you up was still a pretty low act. I reckon anyway.

Yes, quite, Valencia. I got dragged into an argument about hypothetical situations, when actually all I ever meant to really say was that whoever grassed you up wasn't doing anything admirable or worthwhile. They were just grassing you up because they don't like your views. They're right to not like your opinions because your opinions are ignorant and prejudiced, but they're wrong to have grassed you up.

So on refection, taking into account the responses people have offered me on this thread, a fascist is, it would seem, worse than a grass. But grassing you up was still a pretty low act. I reckon anyway.

Being lower than a snakes belly , would mean being subterranean. A worm ?

The reason you got dragged into it Buddha was because of your own very poor choice of language. When you call all grasses disgusting then people will correct you, as in a free speech society they are able, no, compelled to do.

That's a great effort !

p.s. I love it when you call me Valencia , rather than VG.

You're either being stern with me , or in a 'cuddling up' mood !

You're probably right about that, AK.

It was wrong for me to say that all grasses are disgusting (did I actually say that?!) and that it is always wrong to grass (did I say that too?!).

I still maintain that in a lot of instances grassing someone up is a very low thing to do - as with the casein question, i.e. valencia and this board's admin. When the person doing the grassing up is doing it for for reasons of self-interest and nothing else, it is a shoite thing to do.

However, I fully accept that there are lots of occasions when it is the right thing to do. Most especially if it will prevent someone coming to serious harm.

Is that any clearer and any less controversial?

You're probably right about that, AK.

It was wrong for me to say that all grasses are disgusting (did I actually say that?!) and that it is always wrong to grass (did I say that too?!).

I still maintain that in a lot of instances grassing someone up is a very low thing to do - as with the casein question, i.e. valencia and this board's admin. When the person doing the grassing up is doing it for for reasons of self-interest and nothing else, it is a shoite thing to do.

However, I fully accept that there are lots of occasions when it is the right thing to do. Most especially if it will prevent someone coming to serious harm.

Is that any clearer and any less controversial?

Back-Pedalling Buddha ?

That's a great effort !

p.s. I love it when you call me Valencia , rather than VG.

You're either being stern with me , or in a 'cuddling up' mood !

I don't think I ever call you VG, not often anyway. It's always valencia or fascist ***!

I don't want to 'cuddle up' with you I just wish I could play a part in opening your eyes about a few things. Nearly all of the things that you complain about are things that I agree with you about. It's your analysis of why they're happening and how to stop them happening that I completely disagree with.

It has always been a tactic of the far right to appeal to people's justified grievances. But the far right don't really care about those grievances, they just use them to further their own agenda.

I think/hope that you are just angry (rightly) and misguided in your analysis, rather than having your own fascist agenda. But I might be wrong about that.

Last edited:
I don't think I ever call you VG, not often anyway. It's always valencia or fascist ***!

I don't want to 'cuddle up' with you I just wish I could play a part in opening your eyes about a few things. Nearly all of the things that you complain about are things that I agree with you about. It's your analysis of why they're happening and how to stop them happening that I completely disagree with.

It has always been a tactic of the far right to appeal to people's justified grievances. But the far right don't really care about those grievances, they just use them to further their own agenda.

I think/hope that you are just angry (rightly) and misguided in your analysis, rather than having your own fascist agenda. But I might be wrong.

You are always wrong , nevermind 'Might be'

Always? No. Sometimes, definitely. Often, even. But not always.

Do you have your own fascist agenda then? Do you not really care about terrorist attacks and/or the sexual abuse of girls? Are they just emotive issues that you use to further your own hate-filled agenda?

Last edited:
I haven't anything original to add to the subject but note that I have enjoyed reading this thread, occasionally spluttered, laughed an odd time and that I have never been dangerously offended, or threatened by anything anyone has posted on the board. I like Gills related threads but we manage every bit as much and sometimes more BS on those subjects. Keep up the good and bad work chaps.