SITE HELP!!!!! Ask your questions here. :thumbup: | Vital Football

SITE HELP!!!!! Ask your questions here. :thumbup:

Just noticed this -how did it get here? How do u start a "thread"? I have no intention of doing so, just curious.

What device were you using? When you are on the To Dare is To Do main page, at the top there is a New Thread box. Is it possible you typed something in there?

Fevvers , have you noticed I started the John White thread for you .,as you wanted .
you must have put the headline HELP in the new thread box . It couldn’t have got there any other way . So all you have to to start a new thread is do what you have just done , and , Wallah , there you are .

Yhanks w
Fevvers , have you noticed I started the John White thread for you .,as you wanted .
you must have put the headline HELP in the new thread box . It couldn’t have got there any other way . So all you have to to start a new thread is do what you have just done , and , Wallah , there you are .

Thanks Walt, i knew I could rely on u for both items....
Saw the "The Ghost" thread last evening and will add something soon. Thanks mate...

Yhanks w

Thanks Walt, i knew I could rely on u for both items....
Saw the "The Ghost" thread last evening and will add something soon. Thanks mate...
You are welcome mate .
Fevvers , ..... there was no one more computer un savvy than me when I first started on here . I read the comments on this site for about a year before I plucked up the courage to actually join in . I had loads of problems that I didn’t understand , there are still things I can’t get into my head , but there is always,....... always , someone on here that will help , even if you do it directly..... .that way it will not show on here .,. If you want to do that , privately , tap on the icon at the top of the page , the one that looks like an envelope , type in the persons name you would like to talk to , then drop down to type your message and press the “post “ tab .
I will tell you now , there isn’t a soul on here that won’t help you .
I will help , or if I don’t know the answer , which is probably the norm , I will know the person who will know .

What device were you using? When you are on the To Dare is To Do main page, at the top there is a New Thread box. Is it possible you typed something in there?

Thanks Mutt. Yes I did. I noticed this little box "new thread" at the top of the page (for the first time) with my logo ?? next to it, so I asked the question.
You guys are a fount of knowledge. Thanks to all u fellas that responded, I'm still no bloody brighter but I am a little wiser now.....