Sissoko may leave in the summer! | Vital Football

Sissoko may leave in the summer!

Spursex

Alert Team
Sissoko claims lots of clubs are interested in him!

Sissoko said this:

“I do not know, My contract ends in 2023. I could tell you yes, but we know that everything goes very quickly in football,” he told beIN Sports, via InsideFutbol. I have to try to have the best possible season with my club. At the end of the year there is the European Championship and I hope to be there. Things outside, I let my agent take care of them. There have been calls from different clubs, but I remain focused on Tottenham.”

Is he teasing?!

He can go with my blessing.

Sissoko takes a sly dig?

Sissoko has taken the chance to explain the differences between the approach of Poch and Jose, with his former boss now in charge of Paris Saint-Germain and last night showing he could manage with the best of them.

Whereas let's be honest, we probably would have 11 men behind the ball and kicking long punts from the back...

"He's [Pochettino] a very good coach. I learned a lot with him in this club, he did a good job here," he said. "He had the opportunity in Paris, which is one of the best European clubs. We have a different style of play compared to previous years.

"Mourinho has established a style of play where you leave possession. With Pochettino, we had the ball more often."

Sounds like Sissoko is longing for a reunion?!

Sissoko takes a sly dig?

Sissoko has taken the chance to explain the differences between the approach of Poch and Jose, with his former boss now in charge of Paris Saint-Germain and last night showing he could manage with the best of them.

Whereas let's be honest, we probably would have 11 men behind the ball and kicking long punts from the back...

"He's [Pochettino] a very good coach. I learned a lot with him in this club, he did a good job here," he said. "He had the opportunity in Paris, which is one of the best European clubs. We have a different style of play compared to previous years.

"Mourinho has established a style of play where you leave possession. With Pochettino, we had the ball more often."

I don't know why he'd want a reunion with Poch. His role with Jose is far simpler and with less responsibility. He has a very cushy number here.

I'm not one of his critics, for me he is a decent squad player with a bit of versatility, albeit not good enough to be a regular starter at the higher levels of the PL. Certainly if he has got any thoughts about PSG he's being a bit delusional. It probably is close to time for him to move on from Spurs, given his age and experience I think he'd be a good buy for one of the better Championship teams with promotion aspirations.

Yeah, I can't see him staying. I hope he does get a chance to win a trophy elsewhere though. His career with us has been a mixed bag but I can't fault his commitment and positive impact in the dressing room. He is just a pretty average player.

Sissoko takes a sly dig?

Since when does Sissoko like possession...every time he has the ball he gives it right back! LOL

Regardless of whether he's a good or shitty player, the fact is, he is currently a very well respected man in the dressing room amongst his teammates.

Also, he does not speak out often in way that could be construed as critical, he is 'politically savvy'.

These comments are extremely interesting.

Regardless of whether he's a good or shitty player, the fact is, he is currently a very well respected man in the dressing room amongst his teammates.

Also, he does not speak out often in way that could be construed as critical, he is 'politically savvy'.

These comments are extremely interesting.

Agreed, a respected figure and one of football's good guys.

Just wish he had the talents to go with it.

In that respect, he's not the problem. The 2 managers that have selected him and broken the chance of having any wavelength in our midfield are the problem.