Sissoko gets headaches... | Vital Football

Sissoko gets headaches...

Spursex

Alert Team
...He should try being a Tottenham fan all your life!.....

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...o-lift-something-with-this-club-a4215111.html

Mousa Sissoko says it is time for Tottenham to win trophies: ‘I want to lift something with this club’

Moussa Sissoko says it is time for Tottenham to deliver a trophy this season and insists they can challenge Manchester City and Liverpool for the title.

Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has told his players he will only consider this season a success if they win something after five years in charge without silverware.

Tottenham have not won a trophy in over a decade since lifting the League Cup in 2008.

Spurs face Manchester City at the Etihad this weekend in an early test of their title credentials and Sissoko said: “I want to lift something with this club, with this group. Every time we are close to winning something and for me that gives me headaches.

“I think the club and all the players deserve it. We will try to do it this year. We have a good squad with a lot of quality and I think we have a squad to compete in every competition. Now we need to act, and see at the end where we are.

“In England there are a lot of big teams with great quality,” Sissoko told Sky Sports. “In football you never know. I remember two or three years ago Leicester won the Premier League when no-one expected Leicester to win.

“It is difficult to say who is going to be champions, we just need to fight during the season and then at the end we will see who will be champions.”

Keep talking the talk, but we need a higher quality from him than that 1st half performance. He was pretty hopeless and looked like a conference player with some of his touches and passes.

He came good though and was chuffed to see him get that assist. More of that tomorrow and I want to see him give these more talented players a hard job to win that shirt this season.

“It is difficult to say who is going to be champions, we just need to fight during the season and then at the end we will see who will be champions.”

Aint no flies on him is there . Gives you a warm feeling inside knowing he has it all sorted out