Sir Tony Blair and the Oder of the Garter | Vital Football

Sir Tony Blair and the Oder of the Garter

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
So it seems unlike some on here Her majesty the QUEEN thinks Sir Tony deserves this honour, it is Britain's most prestigious Royal Order.Baroness Amos is to become the first Black member of the order since it was founded in 1348,. Duchess of Cornwell also joins the order. UTB

Well give him his due, he glorified this country with allowing exotic and hard working South East Europeans free access to the country. Wonder who'll be the first LBGTQ to get the award for services to Wokeism.

So it seems unlike some on here Her majesty the QUEEN thinks Sir Tony deserves this honour, it is Britain's most prestigious Royal Order.Baroness Amos is to become the first Black member of the order since it was founded in 1348,. Duchess of Cornwell also joins the order. UTB

I doubt HM The Queen has much say in it Rod. Probably her idiot son. Blair put her in a difficult position during the Diana incident and the emotional incontinence that followed. She is said to still be resentful that Blair and Campbell 'took over' what was a family matter, essentially for PR purposes.

Baroness Amos, another one steeped in the Labour Party, WEF, the EU and United Nations. Hates Britain and the British. Great appointment. Three cheers..!

The Queen has nowt to do with it although she should get over exuberant with the sword
Illegal warmonger, apologising for slavery and then, the irony, a peace advisor in the Middle East

Wouldn't be surprised if he suggests we apologise for Hitler ,Goering and the rest once he's got his skeletal , gaunt, haunting horrifying mug in the media again

I doubt HM The Queen has much say in it Rod. Probably her idiot son. Blair put her in a difficult position during the Diana incident and the emotional incontinence that followed. She is said to still be resentful that Blair and Campbell 'took over' what was a family matter, essentially for PR purposes.

Baroness Amos, another one steeped in the Labour Party, WEF, the EU and United Nations. Hates Britain and the British. Great appointment. Three cheers..!
In the Beeb website article it does say that it's the Queens personal choice to give this honour. I wasn't a fan of Blair's but neither do i hate him,to me he's like the vast majority of politicians,in that i wouldn't trust them as far as i could throw em. UTB

In the Beeb website article it does say that it's the Queens personal choice to give this honour. I wasn't a fan of Blair's but neither do i hate him,to me he's like the vast majority of politicians,in that i wouldn't trust them as far as i could throw em. UTB

Some should be thrown further than others....

Being stupidly caught out with a birthday cake is one thing. Starting a war with no justification that has killed 200,000 people and destabilised the Middle East for a generation is another.

We can make strong links between the Blair led NATO bombing of Milosovic's Yugoslavia in 1999 to what's currently happening in Ukraine.

Former Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili, speaking of his time negotiating with Putin during their nations' animosity, describes how Putin was obsessed with the NATO campaign in Yugoslavia and avenging it.

I'd happily send Blair, his ghoul of a wife and his booze sodden head of propaganda to Baghdad or Belgrade to face justice for what they did.

Everything people like Blair does or suggests is ultimately for their own person benefit. To anybody who is in any doubt about the all party, elite and big business depth of corruption within our country, I'd thoroughly recommend watching a documentary called 'The spiders Web...Britain's Second Empire' on Netflix. It will really open your eyes.

Everything people like Blair does or suggests is ultimately for their own person benefit. To anybody who is in any doubt about the all party, elite and big business depth of corruption within our country, I'd thoroughly recommend watching a documentary called 'The spiders Web...Britain's Second Empire' on Netflix. It will really open your eyes.

Only those with eyes mate. And there are some seriously entrenched blind folk around on here.

I signed the petition against it, what a joke. Labour the working class party, do me a favour Blair only ever looked after himself. The second Iraq war was unnecessary and claimed thousands of lives. Blair was the lap dog of Bush. The knock on effect was the Twin towers and then Afghanistan. It’s makes me laugh all the coverage and bile about partygate. What Blair did is a quantum leap worse than that. UK soldiers died for no reason at all.