SIR MUZZA to retire | Vital Football

SIR MUZZA to retire

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Sir Andy Murray probably the greatest British Tennis player ever looks like retirin at Wimbledon this year but he fears the Aussie open could be his last tournament cos of the pain he's in from his hip injury.What a Tennis ICON this fell is,good luck and good health in your retirement SIR MUZZA.UTCB

Last edited:
You mean we won't have to listen to the mumbling miserable sweaty any more..? Result..!
He's a sportin ICON mate,apart from BLADES,Rooty,Jonny Bairstow he's probably my favrit sportsman. He'll no doubt be heard plenty when Tennis's on't telly so no folk won't have heard the last of him unless of course they dunt watch the tennis. UTCB

He's a sportin ICON mate,apart from BLADES,Rooty,Jonny Bairstow he's probably my favrit sportsman. He'll no doubt be heard plenty when Tennis's on't telly so no folk won't have heard the last of him unless of course they dunt watch the tennis. UTCB

I appreciate that he has achieved more in his sport than any other Briton since the 1930's, but tennis is just a power game, and as such has got really really boring. Can't watch five minutes of it now. And whats all that grunting and wailing, especially the women players. If I want to hear a women grunting and wailing, all I have to do is stick a red shirt in wi' our Betsies white wash.

Each to their own mi owd pal,but i luv watchin Wimbledon and when Britain won the Davis cup it was remarkable the way Sir MUZZA played in them ties.If ya want to talk borin sports,The Tour de Bore(France) or Formula 1 wud be top of my list.UTCB

Each to their own mi owd pal,but i luv watchin Wimbledon and when Britain won the Davis cup it was remarkable the way Sir MUZZA played in them ties.If ya want to talk borin sports,The Tour de Bore(France) or Formula 1 wud be top of my list.UTCB

1. Snooker
2. Cycling
3. Tennis
4. Sheffield Wednesday
5. Cricket
6. 'Extreme Sports' ie bmx or anything to do with skateboards
7. F1.
8. Rugby Union
9. Basketball
10.Womens versions of male sports