Sir Dennis & Any Other U2 Fan | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sir Dennis & Any Other U2 Fan

Nah, Mick is the Rolling Stones mate.

Now I do love and ADORE the Rolling Stones.

:17:

I want to be the judge now sirdennis, just bloody well release it! LOL

And finally released.

Downloaded free to anyone who has a iTunes account as well.

Initial reviews seem very positive.

Yes the album was released yesterday.

Just listened to it on You Tube and it is automatically sent to anyone with an iTunes account.

Not sure if it is in the shops yet.

Strapping play.com hadn't got it in their schedule.

Cool something to look forward to on my return then!!

Strange play.com hadn't got it in their schedule.

Cool something to look forward to on my return then!!

Ah right, this explains it. Oct 12 or was it 13 release.

As you say, been released to all iTunes customers free, so when I get home I think I have it, but will still want the cd !

One review quotes bono saying this is record one of two...the second not far off being ready

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11086403/Why-is-the-new-U2-album-in-your-iTunes-library.html

In his introductory piece on the U2 website, Bono refers to Songs of Innocence as the first instalment of a two-album set – “if you like Songs of Innocence,” he wrote, “stay with us for Songs of Experience, it should be ready soon enough” –

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/11084535/U2-songs-of-innocence-album-review.html

Yes read that although he has said something similar before.

I have listened to the album once , but need to listen again . Some decent songs but on first impressions not as good as No Line on the Horizon.

I often find their albums are growers though, don't you? Had Europa when I first heard it, but grew to love it.

Low there is an idea, I'm going to play that right now!!

Yes, agreed, they reckoned they had a few albums worth of material plus were going to release an experimental one. Then they didn't!

Amazed how few life albums they have as well.

first play, major disappointment, no crunching guitars etc.

hopefully a grower but how long to record this!? They can and have done so much better.

Yes listened to it twice now but there are no songs att the moment that jump out and say "classic"

Having said that the single has been on the radio a fair bit and I am enjoying that now.

they all seem the same, all one tone... I like when they rock it out! But certainly seems low key music wise and Bono's voice is a bit whiney!?

Only first play but that didn't amuse me!