Singing to 'LIVEN UP' Stamford Bridge? | Vital Football

Singing to 'LIVEN UP' Stamford Bridge?

Welshtel

Vital Football Hero
Hah! Just read in the Daily Mail (ok I admit it IS the DM) but apparently Chelsea Chiefs have met to discuss the lousy atmosphere at the Bridge. SO WHAT ARE THEY DISCUSSING DOING? SINGING!
Mourinho complained that it was like playing in an empty stadium. (Well I suppose that's pretty true with their supporters). So their remedy? TO TRIAL A NEW SINGING SECTION AT THE SHED END!|
(YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!)
TRY AND DROWN OUT THE AWAY SUPPORTERS? (Who normally sit at the shed end). That'll get some stick from the visiting fans. Chants about 'the choir' and the choir boys etc will be rife, I would guess.

The way to get a better atmosphere at Stamford Bridge? Close down the club?

Watching the Chav v spammers game right now. Open space has more of an atmosphere than that place.

London derby is it not ?

Like we can take the mick out of other fans when we are just as shite? The lane is a ghost town some games.

Funny that we all seem to be at our nosiest / loudest when at away games?

Atmospheres are changing at many grounds across the UK.

The N'castle V Everton game was quiet too. It wasn't a bad game either.

From what I heard, WHL sounded great v Utd.

Chavs are just another manufactured nothing club, with numpty supporters.

Ey-up VitalSpurs! Long time no see!

All mockery aside I think this is a great idea. I don't mind a bit of stick from other fans if it means The Bridge gets a bit louder! And with any luck a few other clubs will follow suit.

Let's be honest, atmosphere's at Premier League grounds have been on the wane for years, and singing (and standing) sections are just the remedy we need. And Real Deal makes a good point. 4 or 5 years ago you lot were among the loudest fans around, but nowadays for someone reason White Hart Lane is a library!

I was at the Burnley game a couple weeks ago, sitting a few rows from the away fans and aside from the odd 'we're the Park Lane/Shelf side' chants, there was nothing. Very quiet. And quite often it's the same at the Bridge. Singing and indeed standing sections are just what the doctor ordered in my opinion.