Singing like canaries | Vital Football

Singing like canaries

Walthamstow wanderer

Alert Team
Staff member
Fair enough getting caught , tampering with the ball, but grass each other up . I've never heard anything like it . Remind me never to get into anything dodgy with that Steve Smith :21:

I really can't get my head around this. Why would they think they need to cheat. Is winning at all costs becoming the norm ?

Why would the batsman , Cameron , be the one chosen to carry it out , then Smith decide to implicate all the others. It's like he wanted to bring the whole team down for some bizarre reason .

Money is the root of all evil and even in cricket, winning makes you alot of money - what other explanation can there be?

Walthamstow wanderer - 26/3/2018 09:35

I really can't get my head around this. Why would they think they need to cheat. Is winning at all costs becoming the norm ?

Why would the batsman , Cameron , be the one chosen to carry it out , then Smith decide to implicate all the others. It's like he wanted to bring the whole team down for some bizarre reason .

With only 3 being punished the team and coach got off lightly.

Who in their right mind thinks 3 batsmen agreed to tampering with the ball but never thought to mention it to the bowlers :3:

Big Chiv - 29/3/2018 13:50

Walthamstow wanderer - 26/3/2018 09:35

With only 3 being punished the team and coach got off lightly.

Who in their right mind thinks 3 batsmen agreed to tampering with the ball but never thought to mention it to the bowlers :3:

:1: :1:

The Aussie bowlers were seen striking matches on the ball to fire up their barbies in the evenings. It was that rough"

During the last Ashes series this year ,the best swing bowler in the world, James Anderson, couldn't get any movement from the ball that England were using , yet the ball the Aussies used swung like a circus trapeze............just saying .

Do you also remember the "hilarious" press conference played out by Smith and Cameron ,yeah ,them two again , making fun of our wicketkeeper after another altercation in a bar . Seems to me that Cameron isn't such a rookie after all

Did anyone see David Warner's press conference . What a joke . Wasn't allowed to answer questions from the press, just kept repeating a pre -scripted statement . The whole thing stinks of a long running ball tampering exercise that they are trying to sweep under the carpet.
More tears from somebody that wasn't bothered about cheating but seems really upset he got found out

Walthamstow wanderer - 31/3/2018 16:30

Did anyone see David Warner's press conference . What a joke . Wasn't allowed to answer questions from the press, just kept repeating a pre -scripted statement . The whole thing stinks of a long running ball tampering exercise that they are trying to sweep under the carpet.
More tears from somebody that wasn't bothered about cheating but seems really upset he got found out

yep, spot on.