Sincil by the sea | Vital Football

Sincil by the sea

It does say bring your own blanket and picnic but also you will be shown to your allocated seat, so is it sit on the grass or in the stands?

Not the future flood levels but an odd idea for those who want to watch the SB grass grow?
https://www.weareimps.com/news/2020/june/200601-take-a-break/

I think this is great idea. Unfortunately I won't be able to take advantage as I will be at work. However I feel fortunate to have kept my job in these dark times so I am not complaining.

In answer to some of the other posts I don't think it's just in this country you get selfish idiots going to places and not respecting social distancing. Have a look at this live feed of the Rialto Bridge in Venice. The city doesn't officially reopen to tourists until tomorrow but there isn't a lot of social distancing going on there! :rolleyes:

I think this is great idea. Unfortunately I won't be able to take advantage as I will be at work. However I feel fortunate to have kept my job in these dark times so I am not complaining.

In answer to some of the other posts I don't think it's just in this country you get selfish idiots going to places and not respecting social distancing. Have a look at this live feed of the Rialto Bridge in Venice. The city doesn't officially reopen to tourists until tomorrow but there isn't a lot of social distancing going on there! :rolleyes:

We need one of those Rialto bridges erected over the Sincil Drain to enhance tourism in the city of Lincoln especially with this heavy recession just around the corner.

I find that strangely enticing. A chance to evoke memories and soak up the emotions within the environs and solitude of our spiritual home.
Worth a visit I feel ,especially if the piling machines turn up and start on the footings for the new extension of the Stacey West.
Business opportunity there, when the diggers come to commence work knocking out bags of excavation soil to die hard fans for use on their allotments,saves disposal costs.........can you hear me Liam?

Last edited:
If thats the case there will be no LCFC to watch anyway.

I seem to remember that Clive said they were preparing for this as a worst case scenario and so did Jez George. I am sad to say that devonexlondonimp is probably correct. We won't be going back into stadia before there has been mass vaccination and even if this one is ready by September/October it isn't going to rolled out to everyone before the New Year and that's the very best scenario, it could be a lot longer than that!.

I think January 2021 might even be a bit optimistic tbh. Mass spectator sport will be the very last thing allowed I'm afraid. I really really hope we can survive until fans are allowed back but I think a lot won't!