Simply win or bust for Poch? | Vital Football

Simply win or bust for Poch?

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Win or bust - it is that simple for me!

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524193">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

I think his credibility is suffering because he has hit a rough patch, which shouldn’t have been unexpected, but he went from being a humble likeable manager to an egomaniac in a very short period of time.

If he’d remained humble, hadn’t written the book and focussed on the pitch we’d probab be more lenient with him given the Wembley Andy injury situations he has faced.

No stats or evidence on the pitch to back up Sissoko being picked. ? Incorrect. Against Swansea he created 4 chances and made 3 tackles. More than any other player . Also injuries are forcing Poch to pick Sissoko. Winks, Wanyama and to a lesser extent Dembele who can only play limited minutes.

People turning against him - and him being a bit of a ***** is the main reason.

No book/flirting with real and people would accept this season

Poch is today quoted as saying things will change for Spurs when we move to the new stadium. He predicts we will be able to compete with the big clubs on signing top players with the increased revenue. He sees a positive future.

I don't read into that a man who wants to move. The Real Madrid job is a precarious one and there is the distinct possibility of failure there for any manager.

Poch is not going to gush too much about his Spurs tenure otherwise Levy may not offer him such a big pay package to tempt him to stay.

Nick Real Deal - 31/1/2018 17:17

Poch is today quoted as saying things will change for Spurs when we move to the new stadium. He predicts we will be able to compete with the big clubs on signing top players with the increased revenue. He sees a positive future.

I don't read into that a man who wants to move. The Real Madrid job is a precarious one and there is the distinct possibility of failure there for any manager.

Poch is not going to gush too much about his Spurs tenure otherwise Levy may not offer him such a big pay package to tempt him to stay.

That makes more sense. As I once said, MP is building a dynasty. A legacy.

That would never happen at RM.

80deg16minW - 31/1/2018 17:30

Nick Real Deal - 31/1/2018 17:17

That makes more sense. As I once said, MP is building a dynasty. A legacy.

That would never happen at RM.

80 agreed, but as always we need to back it up with continual progress. (wins and trophies)