Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Rodriguezz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bostockz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
International break so not a great deal going on, still early days but who is everyone's signing of the summer?

Got to be Sambz for me.

Special mention to Ameobz who has definitely been the surprise of the summer given everyone's assertions his shit.

Samba but most of them that have had a reasonable amount of game time have contributed, only really muric looks a waste of a loan currently.

I wonder would Samba be here if Martin was still in charge? Wonder then, if Martin would have persevered with Muric instead of Samba if he was signed? :hmmm:

I did vote for Samba, but then saw that Sow hadn't recieved a single vote which seemed harsh, so changed my vote to him.

Hard choice between them really, Sow looks like he was built purposefully for the Championship.

Last edited:
Pathetic thread.

10 games in and the clique would like us to vote in a meaningless poll, just typical.

Ask us again at the end of the season

When we have lost a few games, Samba has let a couple of howlers in and Sabri doesnt sign a striker or play the XI that some on here would pick, I will necro this thread.

Most polls are meaningless unless you happen to vote for what the establishment want, in which case it is correct, Now just vote Apollygon and keep voting until you get it correct.

International break so not a great deal going on, still early days but who is everyone's signing of the summer?

Got to be Sambz for me.

Special mention to Ameobz who has definitely been the surprise of the summer given everyone's assertions his shit.

The owd Quest highlights show. Dearie me George

An interesting fact about Ameobi is that he has always been on the fringe of teams, never getting a run or when he has, has been in a struggling team. This is the first time he is settled with a role in a successful team. He may just click and go up couple of gears like Antonio did when he joined Forest. Let’s hope so.