Signing news incoming... | Vital Football

Signing news incoming...

Blackpool Football Club is pleased to announce that Mark Cullen has agreed a new contract at Bloomfield Road.
The striker, who initially joined the club from Luton Town in July 2015, has penned a fresh one-year deal, with an option of a further 12 months.
The 26-year-old has scored 22 goals in tangerine, finishing as the club’s top scorer and joint top scorer in his first two seasons.
Now looking to put an injury-hit campaign firmly behind him, he’s relishing the opportunity of making up for lost time.
Mark Cullen said:
“I’m over the moon to get it tied up as quick as I have. I’m really grateful to the club and the manager for showing faith after what has been a frustrating season for me.
“Personally I feel I’ve got a bit of making up to do, so I’m really looking forward to the start of next season.”
Manager Gary Bowyer added:
“I’m delighted that Cully has committed his future to the club. He was a big miss for us at crucial stages last season, given that he’s a natural goalscorer, as well as a big personality and character around the place.
“It’s great that we’ve been able to get this deal done quickly, and hopefully a few more players will now follow suit.”

Great start he's a good influence in or out of the team. Hope this is followed up with GB and Mellor committing too. Wonder where the money came from??

Mellor is a must for me.
I previously said my order for resigning was:

Kelvin Mellor
Kyle Vassell
Clark Robertson
Jay Spearing
Mark Cullen
Frenchie
ColinDaniel
Dolly
Boney

Goalkeeper Myles Boney has this afternoon agreed a new contract at Blackpool.
The 20-year-old, with four first-team appearances to his name, has signed a new one-year deal, with an option for a further year.
Boney, who came through the youth system at Bloomfield Road, gained further experience this season out on loan with Nantwich Town.
Myles Boney said:
“I’m really happy to sign a new deal at Blackpool. This will be the fifth year that I’ve been with the club, and I strive every day to keep developing and improving my game. The loan spell I’ve had with Nantwich this season has helped massively on that front, while training with the likes of Joe Lumley has also been really beneficial.
“It’s important that I now take all those lessons forward with me and continue to become a stronger, all-round goalkeeper.”