Signatures | Page 2 | Vital Football

Signatures

Don't think avatars will be done TuBBz, seems a policy of the forum as some get annoyed by things moving around all over the page.

Remind me in 4.32 months (!) and I might enquire again. Just too much stuff at the moment to still do. :thumbup:

So just out of interest, what is the 'Update Your Status' box and what does it do? I updated mine, but no idea where that is displayed.

Just if someone clicks on your username, you have a status. Yours says testing testing and it is true, you are very testing

have a look if you get signature thing and can change now deano (and that you can still see alert team forum!

All is now good........except Deano but that's only to be expected.

great, thanks gents, will amend the other alert teamers apart from sirdennis.... !

I'm hopeful everyones epilepsy has disappeared soon so we can have moving avatars again

I'm hopeful everyones epilepsy has disappeared soon so we can have moving avatars again

Whats really nice is IF I go into my profile I can still see my Bananna Man dancing, kind of reminds me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.