Siggy's a mummy | Page 3 | Vital Football

Siggy's a mummy

I tried to upload a few pictures from my iPhone and it would not let me. I will try again later as Sophie is sleeping on my chest right now.

Of course the pictures of just the girls are too big for me to post and I can't figure out how to make them smaller at the best of times when I am fully awake, there is not a chance in the world that I will be able to figure it out now.

Email them over to me if you want Siggy, I can size and load.

Jonathan (at) vitalfootball .co .uk

Love to Doug, the kids, doggy.

The first photo is when Roxie saw them for the first time. She is very protective of them.

The second photo is Roxie looking at a picture of us on a friends iPad while we were still in the hospital.

Attachments

• oneweek.jpg
    oneweek.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • sleeping.jpg
    sleeping.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sophieandsadie.jpg
    sophieandsadie.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
You can see the love in Roxy eyes Siggy and her curiosity too. It won't be long before the girls fill the cot as they look so tiny in there. Yet the photo of them stretched out they look so much bigger, unwrapped.

Woo woo Siggy & JF. Could we have virtual bigamy going on here Haha

Supurb Kristy! The pictures bring back memories of when my son was newborn: those wrinkly little legs will fill up before your very eyes.

Hard to believe the girls are a month old now, shouldn't they be sleeping through the night and feeding themselves by now?

Hi Siggy. Good to see you again. How are the girls doing besides what you have said they aren't yet?. How are you too?

The girls are good. We have started using the technique in The Happiest Baby on The Block book and DVD. The 5 S's seem to quiet them down almost instantly. It is insane and I can't believe we haven't tried them before. The book and DVD will now be the standard baby gift for everyone.

They are growing and seem to be happy. Sadie is much bigger than Sophie so I am taking them to the Dr next week to see if we are overfeeding Sadie or if Sophie's laryngomalacia is why she isn't eating as much and gaining as much weight, when we saw the ENT he said to keep an eye on how much she is eating and gaining weight, if she isn't eating enough or gaining as much weight as she should she will have surgery before we move to Milwaukee. Which has been moved up to the end of October, by the way.*

*Side note: I am NOT pleased that we are moving three months earlier than we had planned. Not looking forward to a cross country move with two three and a half month old girls and being without our belongings for at least a week while the moving company moves everything for us.

Here are some pictures of them at a month old, Sadie and her personality (I think we are in trouble with her) and with Grandpa (my Dad).

Attachments

• 1month.jpg
    1month.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sadie1.jpg
    sadie1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 0
  • gpa.jpg
    gpa.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
SiggyBrownie - 22/8/2013 18:58

Here are some pictures of them at a month old, Sadie and her personality (I think we are in trouble with her) and with Grandpa (my Dad).

Wonderful pictures Siggy. I like the named outfits so we know whose who.

P.S: Yes Sadie looks more of a handful than her sister. Sophie as a calmer looker to her. Sadie certainly showing her personality in those pics

Sorry I have been away... Why the hell would you move to Milwaukee from Charleston? Are you Daft..... err I mean is it for work :p

The girls are some cuties for sure.