Siggy's a mummy | Page 2 | Vital Football

Siggy's a mummy

Absolutely great news! All the fun starts now, and what a great childhood to look forward in the fresh air and open space of Milwaukee!

Gonna need plenty of space for the industrial sized packs of nappies, wipes, clothes etc... lol

I lost interest when my former American wife number three refused to call the twins The and Fear.

I'm sure once she's had some decent kip, a good poo, she's healed 'down there', her nipples have settled down a bit, and she can move without pissing her pants: she'll be online to tell us all about it.

Thanks everyone! It has been one hell of a ride so far. We got home from the hospital on Sunday night and were back in on Tuesday night with Sophie, we were sent to the ER and spent the night at MUSC. Sophie was diagnosed with laryngomalacia. She handled it much better than I did. She hopefully will grow out of it soon.

I have finally posted some pictures to Facebook for those who are interested. I can't believe how much I love those little munchkins!

Bless ya Siggy, my eldest William who is now two and a half was born with Floppy Larynx as we found out how he was breathing and the noise he made after a camera was put down his throat, but with meds and care he has come on leaps and bounds a few years later so don't worry its more common than you think these things and you find out when you get talking more to other parents, all the best!!!

Bless you all Siggy. It is so hard at any age when they are ill but when they are so tiny it is worse. Yes Skeggy is right=you have finally found unconditional love

Thanks Clive! It is somewhat comforting to know you aren't the only one.

I should add Sadie Mae was 6 lbs 12 oz 19 1/2 inches and born at 7:01 on July 17th and Sophie Grace was 6 lbs 13 oz 20 inches and born at 7:02. Not bad for my water breaking at 36 weeks and 4 days.

Loving the photos Siggy! Was tempted to put one up here for you but thought I'd best not!

No pushing for me, Sophie was breech so it was a c-section. Still healing from the surgery. Nothing like being sliced open and having two children taken out.

I am happy to report that as of yesterday I am 8 lbs away from my prepregnancy weight. Who knew you could lose 42 lbs in just under two weeks?

Fear, feel free to post any pictures you would like. I love those munchkins and they are absolutely adorable. I am quite proud of them!

Having two kids only a year apart has killed me tbh i envy your energy levels for having two together at the same time, please chuck some energy this way will ya!!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am exhausted. Absolutely exhausted. Even though they aren't that old yet I haven't had a full night of sleep in over 5 months ( I had a difficult pregnancy) I think I am getting used to lack of sleep. I also don't know the difference.

ClivetheVillan - 30/7/2013 13:34

Having two kids only a year apart has killed me tbh i envy your energy levels for having two together at the same time, please chuck some energy this way will ya!!

LMAO Clive! Your wife must be well and truly buried then :14:

Ah yes Siggy. Sleep, that wonderful memory of times gone by, when everyone is telling you how blessed you are and how beautiful they are. It is true yes, however when you are propping up your eyelids with match sticks and trying to smile whilst falling asleep on your feet, it doesn't feel like it, I know.

Grab power naps when you can and enjoy them. 1 day I turned around and realized mine were all bigger than me and grown. How the freak did that happen. LOL. It is a strange concept is time.

The bit I didn't know was they would still give me sleepless night as adults too with worry. Ha. Would I have it any other way?. NO of-course not.