Siderian (n/g) | Vital Football

Siderian (n/g)

HerrLjunga

Vital 1st Team Regular
The latest music video from Siderian featuring yours truly.

I warn you now, it's pretty heavy.

https://youtu.be/H3F-VUZsP70

Thanks for sharing H.

Very professionally shot video mate, nice one.

Thanks Joe, not bad for 200 quid! Note the snow, I've not been so cold since my last away trip to Oldham! :17:

F*ck knows what that was all about, but would be a really good tune for us to come on the pitch to!

Someone have a word.

I thought that was good. You look like you know what you're going for and your nailing it.

The name sounds a bit like one of those construction to pension paying conglomerates which keep issuing profit warnings.

Enjoyed the video and song. Bit light to what I've been listening to of late. My daughter fronts a doom metal band, and all she does is growl lol
Keep up he great music though :-)

Not really my cup of tea but good to know we have a star among our midst - here's to bigger and better things and a warm studio

Nice one Herr- great effort which ones you ?

If you lot need any sports science input - as the fingers tend to get tied up in lactic acid after twenty mins of finger picking grunge style - also your barro receptors will be under great stress during the head banging LOL
Good luck with the band

HerrLjunga - 10/2/2018 08:46

LSB2 - What's the name of her band? I love a bit of doom!

They haven't released anything yet, as she's replacing her boyfriend on guitar, not in life though lol They were called Mistake, but I think the bee band will be called Wound...

Thanks for the kind words gents, it's definitely an acquired taste but it's fun, if hard work.

Kettners - I'm the vocalist.

I would love to to hear you chanting 'Stevie Lovell's Barmy Army' in your Siderian stylee!

Top work. Any 2018 festivals or gigs?

Bit of competition for you Herr

But I think you won for sure on the video costs. Their video was filmed on the fort out by Sheerness where a couple of lads had to be rescued recently from, after spending the night there.

I've passed your bands details on to the Mrs so she can tell her son. Good luck.

Enjoyed the album on Spotify. Great way to wake up on a Saturday morning. Not sure what the neighbours think, but they need to learn to appreciate all genres of music! Would love to hear you live, get Scally to sort out a gig at Priestfield! :-)

Bit of competition for you Herr

But I think you won for sure on the video costs. Their video was filmed on the fort out by Sheerness where a couple of lads had to be rescued recently from, after spending the night there.

I've passed your bands details on to the Mrs so she can tell her son. Good luck.

Yeah, I know Prowler! Excellent UK hardcore band, waaaaaaay bigger than us in terms of stature. Great video, that must have been great fun to film, video shoots generally are.

Enjoyed the album on Spotify. Great way to wake up on a Saturday morning. Not sure what the neighbours think, but they need to learn to appreciate all genres of music! Would love to hear you live, get Scally to sort out a gig at Priestfield! :-)

I would love to play Priestfield, we'd certainly wake the gimmers in the GRS up, haha!