Sicknote! | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sicknote!

Richardson:
"Great to see Gavin Back .... while people have been away this year with their families etc Gav has been in every day ... he's been putting the mileage in because he loves football and he absolutely wants to get out there and represent himself and the shirt very well and I know that from the person he is, so great to see him out there"

Richardson:
"Great to see Gavin Back .... while people have been away this year with their families etc Gav has been in every day ... he's been putting the mileage in because he loves football and he absolutely wants to get out there and represent himself and the shirt very well and I know that from the person he is, so great to see him out there"

I think it's time that people got off his case and let bygones be bygones and hope we get to see the best of him this season. If he does come good it will be as good as a new signing.

Richardson:

I never took Richardson as a piss taker, here we go again nearly the start of a new season and out come the gullible, give your bloody heads a wobble, Massey will be back on the treatment table before you can sing "You are my sunshine"

I never took Richardson as a piss taker, here we go again nearly the start of a new season and out come the gullible, give your bloody heads a wobble, Massey will be back on the treatment table before you can sing "You are my sunshine"

Are you always this pessimistic mate. :yes:

Gav is obviously a passenger in this team until it heats up and he becomes a much better player. Been the same for the past few years, team picks up he does too. His best campaign was our league one title winning campaign a few years back.

Richardson:

Thought Leam did really well there. Lots to come of Gav don't expect too much too soon.. But hope the coaching team can hopefully... One day fix that niggling hamstring injury. If we are in a better position next year i expect him to move on however, he's good for squad depth still.