Sick of ticket agents | Vital Football

Sick of ticket agents

WTSGMI

Vital Reserves Team
I was like many who tried in vain this morning to get one of the 1000 tickets for the palace game on sale to + members and will again be like the 1000’s more who will try again tomorrow to get one of the 6000 on sale to all members.
I have no problem not getting a ticket if a genuine fan is lucky enough to get in before me, but I thought out of interest is their any ticket agencies selling them. Stubhub who used to have offices inside the ticket office at the lane are now on the “not trusted seller” list, so I went on their site and as expected zero tickets. However go to stub hubs international site and within 30 minutes of all the tickets being sold this morning I was amazed to see over 350 tickets for the palace game, including 8 seats next to each other.
Why couldn’t the new stadium had membership cards with facial recognition or retinal recognition like passports do? That would’ve stopped ticket agents and greedy bastards selling tickets for a profit in a heart beat. It is not expensive and will ensue people who can be arsed to get up early to wait on line and queue for an hour are the ones who get in.

I feel your pain! I too tried in vein this morning!

What I don’t get is that you have to be ‘supporter’ ie. member with a client ref number and stadium access card, so ‘if’ ticket bots are hoovering up these tickets, how do they then get in to the stadium?!

I feel your pain! I too tried in vein this morning!

What I don’t get is that you have to be ‘supporter’ ie. member with a client ref number and stadium access card, so ‘if’ ticket bots are hoovering up these tickets, how do they then get in to the stadium?!
Inside contacts I suppose, and as ticket master are in some way to do with ticket sales as I see on the sales page they will have their hand in the pocket too. I saw a documentary a couple of years ago that exposed Ticket master as owning some of the ticket agencies.

I was like many who tried in vain this morning to get one of the 1000 tickets for the palace game on sale to + members and will again be like the 1000’s more who will try again tomorrow to get one of the 6000 on sale to all members.
I have no problem not getting a ticket if a genuine fan is lucky enough to get in before me, but I thought out of interest is their any ticket agencies selling them. Stubhub who used to have offices inside the ticket office at the lane are now on the “not trusted seller” list, so I went on their site and as expected zero tickets. However go to stub hubs international site and within 30 minutes of all the tickets being sold this morning I was amazed to see over 350 tickets for the palace game, including 8 seats next to each other.
Why couldn’t the new stadium had membership cards with facial recognition or retinal recognition like passports do? That would’ve stopped ticket agents and greedy bastards selling tickets for a profit in a heart beat. It is not expensive and will ensue people who can be arsed to get up early to wait on line and queue for an hour are the ones who get in.

Can you put a link here please?