Sick of football? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sick of football?

Missing the league games already....................but will use this time to try and build up the numbers on the Vital Rams messageboard and website..........................pass it on :agree::toot::tophat:

I have to confess to having consumed vast quantities of the Amber fluid over the years and being pissed on a number of occasions!! Lovely jubly!! :grinning:

Playing cricket near one of Jane Austen's old house's on Saturday, so whilst there's no football, I can play cricket, or take in some literature and culture (or sulk in my pads like usual). Though oddly, I'm actually looking forward to the world cup this year!

Out and about in Amsterdam this afternoon with a Liverpool FC season ticket holder friend of mine who is over for a conference. We will doubtless be talking football form 14:00 till when the cows come home........ interspersed with amber fluid, rest room breaks and a huge steak or lamb's shoulder at one of my favourite eateries in the 'Dam

Out and about in Amsterdam this afternoon with a Liverpool FC season ticket holder friend of mine who is over for a conference. We will doubtless be talking football form 14:00 till when the cows come home........ interspersed with amber fluid, rest room breaks and a huge steak or lamb's shoulder at one of my favourite eateries in the 'Dam
Life doesn't get any better :wahey:

Latest Rams News