Showing we care | Page 8 | Vital Football

Showing we care

Still got any fundraising cash left over? If so, should things turn around the way we're being led to believe then it might be worth buying a big massive flag of Bahrain to stick in the East Stand? A token of appreciation for saving the club.
On paper a good idea but the Bahraini 🇧🇭 is Red and White, the egg chasers (not being the brightest) will think it's for them!

A white sheet with "Thank You" and the company name should suffice, no need for foreign flags all over the place.

Its not the Olympic games ffs.

I realise you're not the brightest but you're not on your own, the answer is above, no wind ups just the honest truth.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ......no wind ups just the honest truth....

if it was 'just the honest truth' then why does it have to be insulting, belittling or antagonistic. Would you have the same kind of chat / discussion you have on here with a stranger face to face?

Would you have the same kind of chat / discussion you have on here with a stranger face to face?

Yep course i would depending on his attitude towards me, if people want a chat then fine no problem.
If they start talking rubbish/bullshit or get confrontational then i'll have a pop back, never had a problem with that. That ok?

Edit...I also have been known to defend others when people are being antagonistic towards them, thats just me.

Yep course i would depending on his attitude towards me, if people want a chat then fine no problem.
If they start talking rubbish/bullshit or get confrontational then i'll have a pop back, never had a problem with that. That ok?

Edit...I also have been known to defend others when people are being antagonistic towards them, thats just me.

Each reply you give tends to be either insulting or confrontational..

hit a nerve have we...wake the fuck up
I realise your not the brightest...
nobheads who will put up with anything....
what a fuckin waste of money that was...

but I guess that's just you.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ......no wind ups just the honest truth....

if it was 'just the honest truth' then why does it have to be insulting, belittling or antagonistic. Would you have the same kind of chat / discussion you have on here with a stranger face to face?

Worbo wanted to have a face to face chat with a previous loudmouth but he was a no show.

He dodged a bullet as had to get a grip to walk his dog.