Shouldn’t laugh | Page 7 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

I don't think you'll find one Chips. SIr K is about as exciting as his forensic questioning. Fine for picking clauses apart in contracts but he'd put a glass eye to sleep. Lacklustre...

But I saw his lips moving at PMQs so he must be somewhere about in picture form.
Sir Starker Mire is a master of illusion but I can't see him prospering when it comes to proposing anything constructive. I reckon he must have been a defence lawyer not a prosecutor.

Former Director of Public Prosecutions no less. His cv includes not prosecuting the Grooming Gangs blaming not having enough evidence although there seemed to be lots of evidence a few years later when they were put away for 20 years. I think he chose not to prosecute Jimmy Saville for lack of evidence. If I didn't know better, I'd say we have someone who can do the forensic work, but not see the big picture.

Former Director of Public Prosecutions no less. His cv includes not prosecuting the Grooming Gangs blaming not having enough evidence although there seemed to be lots of evidence a few years later when they were put away for 20 years. I think he chose not to prosecute Jimmy Saville for lack of evidence. If I didn't know better, I'd say we have someone who can do the forensic work, but not see the big picture.
Director of PP although he spent his career as a defence lawyer apparently.
He's (so far) so reasonable,so politely plausible but, whilst he might be more p.c and centrist than Corbyn, he will still be at the behest of the unions and he's going to have to develop some spark, some fire, some personality because he won't be able to carp continually for ever-a bit like Cluff he can't setle for a point every time, he's got to attack with some ideas and plan sometime.

In WW2 we got over every defeat asap and took heart from the little victories until we had the measure of the enemy. The biggest fear of Labour and the left is that Boris will oversee our win eventually.

Last edited: