Shouldn’t laugh | Page 18 | Vital Football

Shouldn’t laugh

Andy Burnham
Hey, he's our mayor!!

To be fair he's done very well to get to any public office position.

For a man so easily confused by anything more than a 2 word instruction he manages to get to his office every day............................................................................................although I think the long length of string help s him.

Don't forget though, he was Minister of Health when swine flu was about (just in case he hasn't mentioned it) He followed the science though- telling MP's there could be 100,000 cases per day.

At the end there were a total of 540,000 cases with 138 deaths so , with that experience ,he's the man to listen to when there's a global pandemic on:help::help:

Hey, he's our mayor!!

For a man so easily confused by anything more than a 2 word instruction he manages to get to his office every day............................................................................................although I think the long length of string help s him.

Don't forget though, he was Minister of Health when swine flu was about (just in case he hasn't mentioned it) He followed the science though- telling MP's there could be 100,000 cases per day.

At the end there were a total of 540,000 cases with 138 deaths so , with that experience ,he's the man to listen to when there's a global pandemic on:help::help:

As if we could forget the wonderful job he did with Mid Staffs NHS. Well, not as easily as he seems to have done...

Hey, he's our mayor!!

He did well? All he did was stand for election waering a red rosette.
But for the right mon ey he will agree to anything Boris wants the area to do?
That's what I heard him say today.

He did well? All he did was stand for election waering a red rosette.
But for the right mon ey he will agree to anything Boris wants the area to do?
That's what I heard him say today.
It was tongue in cheek Chips. Faux bombastic little man syndrome at it's best is AB

There is a theme with all of them as you say- we need/want/desire/demand more money.