Shouldn't feel like this | Vital Football

Shouldn't feel like this

tooninkent

Vital Squad Member
What has Fatty done to supporting this club and the supporters? I'm disappointed because they won, am I the only one that feels this way?

I'm pleased they won as I hate seeing us beat but it feels very hollow. It's like tapping on McCreerys head.

Nope, not exactly disappointed, but generally indifferent. Ashley has definitely drained my feelings of joy from getting a win that I've felt for over 40 years. I may feel differently if we fight for every ball and put a shift in against Liverpool in a couple of weeks, but I doubt it, the embarrassing, inept circus that Ashley has created has slowly eroded one of lifes great pleasures for me, a Newcastle victory.

Same here. Pretty hollow victory and another week of utter shite to look forward to from pardcunt.

Said before when the game's on I'm caught up in it, want us to win and am watching intently . Later I've no elation or joy. no buzz that lasts all weekend and into the start of the week .

I'm very disappointed that we won.

We can lose three on the belt now and it won't make a blind bit of difference.

4th from bottom is good enough for Ashley.

Fuck Ashley, Kinnear, Pardew and co. I always want NUFC to do well.

I don't let results dictate my life direction like I used to but us winning always makes the papers and highlights worth bothering with.

Watching on the internet, the street still knows every time we score. It's an instinctive reaction.

Final whistle goes and it sinks in that the Mackems could end up with the best manager on the market whilst we are stuck with Pards.

I am gradually getting past my Pavlovian response to Newcastle goals.

Victory and defeat are met with the same indifference now.

Ashley won.

I'm glad we won, too much anger towards pardew at the minute and hopefully this helps him. would hate to see an scapegoat due to public pressure created by the club that some fans have fell for.

Final whistle goes and it sinks in that the Mackems could end up with the best manager on the market whilst we are stuck with Pards
Please let it be 'eck, (McLeish)

Glad other fans have the empty hollow feeling even after what was a decent win. The whole shit set up has trickled into every match day. As already said above if the next few matches end in defeat, it won't matter a damn and no changes...other than putting the idiot Kinnear in charge...will be made. Scary and not the least bit worth getting excited about.

thecorner - 5/10/2013 20:56

I'm glad we won, too much anger towards pardew at the minute and hopefully this helps him. would hate to see an scapegoat due to public pressure created by the club that some fans have fell for.

Im not gonna pretend that I like Pardew and although ive called for him to be sacked a few times, I reckon you're spot on with your thoughts.

Pardew has to work under some strange circumstances and no matter who comes in, there'll be no major change overall.

Glad other fans have the empty hollow feeling even after what was a decent win. The whole shit set up has trickled into every match day. As already said above if the next few matches end in defeat, it won't matter a damn and no changes...other than putting the idiot Kinnear in charge...will be made. Scary and not the least bit worth getting excited about.

Really wasn't bothered about result today. Was half looking forward Pardew's post match interview if we'd lost.

Pardwew is no scapegoat he is a puppet pure and simple. Enough players came in last January to have a top 8 side and we aren't going to be. All done to tactics, team selection and motivation.

ahhhh, so getting rid of the puppet is the way forward. To think you thought so highly of him not so long ago.