Should We Sponsor A Youth Team Player? | Vital Football

Should We Sponsor A Youth Team Player?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
It was suggested to me by a member of this site on Saturday afternoon that we should sponsor a Youth Team player.

Thoughts?

I think this would be a cracking idea. The club needs to develop more youngsters through the youth team and into first team contention and anything that assists this can only be a good thing

Great idea: I didn't actually realise it was possible to do so and the publicity may widen interest in other doing this too.

A few spaces have probably been filled now, but I got a programme on our first home game and there seemed quite a few spaces for first team, staff and youth players, which was unusual.

Yes I would concur with the positive vibes, a very good idea and also helps support the grass roots of this club.

Home OR Away Sponsorship = £75.00 + VAT

Full Sponsorship = £150.00 + VAT

On recent years very few end up in the first team so whilst I like the philanthropic spirit intended I’m leaning towards first team high performers. I know the amounts might have more impact on youth players. If we do we’d best have a look at them and who is likely to come through into the first team.