Should the Vaccine be Compulsory ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Should the Vaccine be Compulsory ?

How would we REALLY know that what they're injecting into us isn't really a scam anyway? Further down the track you might say that 'well it stopped us getting the virus' but who's to know? There's a massive likelihood that you wouldn't have got the virus anyway. For all we know the whole thing might be a placebo..

Discuss.

How would we REALLY know that what they're injecting into us isn't really a scam anyway? Further down the track you might say that 'well it stopped us getting the virus' but who's to know? There's a massive likelihood that you wouldn't have got the virus anyway. For all we know the whole thing might be a placebo..

Discuss.

It doesn't matter whether we take it or not because the virus is as fake as Trump's tan and the microchips in it will be programmed to stop us falling over the edge of the flat earth which is the most useful side effect. :clown:

Feedback I have from friends is that the Astra Zeneca tends to produce side effects on the first dose but not the second...the Pfizer seems to be the other way round. I would rather have the side effects than a serious case of the virus.

My wife had the Oxford mild headache and lethargic couple of paracetamol and she was OK...I had the Pfizer just made me more tired than usual I will let you know next week about my second dose...

I had the pfizer over 3 weeks ago.
Vaccinated = you get covid and then you can treated in hospital.
No vaccination (by choice) tough 💩 not taking up a hospital bed from someone who hasn't deliberately put themselves at risk..

I had the pfizer over 3 weeks ago.
Vaccinated = you get covid and then you can treated in hospital.
No vaccination (by choice) tough 💩 not taking up a hospital bed from someone who hasn't deliberately put themselves at risk..

Emotionally I tend to feel the same as you on this but lots of people have need of hospital treatment for conditions to which they might have contributed ...some obesity, alcohol related or sexually transmitted etc. We just need to make anti vaxxers social pariahs like drink drivers. I think floating your idea for public discussion would be something that might bring these selfish nutters to their senses.

The wife and I had our first AZ jabs last week. Just a very mild ache in the arm for a couple of days and a chilly feeling for 24 hours. After that felt fine.

Whilst agreeing in general with the age order criteria I do think some consideration should be given to vaccinating those who are in contact with lots of people in the course of their work because this could help to reduce the circulation of the beast.
I believe those who have been in contact with someone who is in an area where the Indian virus is present should be given priority,plus if working in an high risk area the vaccine should be a necessity.....Those coming back from the Indian sub continent must be clear when they leave and isolate here and the vaccine should in most cases be compulsory.....Those wishing to go to high risk areas should not expect to return soon.

Unfortunately it needs to be mandatory, which won't happen.
Some nurses aren't particpating in the lateral flow testing programme, madness.

Pleased to report I received my second dose last week.

What's the feeling in Blighty over the Astra Zeneca vaccine? Over here there's quite a bit of a 'to do' with it regarding the blood clots but it's the only one being offered for the over 50's as there's not enough Pfizer (and it's far more expensive) to go around. Under 50's get the Pfizer but not us. Me and my wife have held off due to the negative press about AZ and we're now being told that Moderna may be available later in the year as they've bought 'a few million' from the US. What to do?

What's the feeling in Blighty over the Astra Zeneca vaccine? Over here there's quite a bit of a 'to do' with it regarding the blood clots but it's the only one being offered for the over 50's as there's not enough Pfizer (and it's far more expensive) to go around. Under 50's get the Pfizer but not us. Me and my wife have held off due to the negative press about AZ and we're now being told that Moderna may be available later in the year as they've bought 'a few million' from the US. What to do?
Emily had the AZ and she's under 30. The risk is minimal (understatement). I think the issue has sprung from the EU trying to cause us issues (and I say that as someone who voted to remain).

We've had nearly 20 blood clot reactions to the AZ here in Oz though and now they're not giving it to the under 50's the last six were in their 60's, 70's and 80's..

Not heard of problems in this area most of family had it other than head aches no problem.My son youngest had half a day of work other than O.K .

What we really need is a vaccine against stupidity, incompetence and corruption. Without it we are doomed.

Half the country would not take it they like the way they are they get looked after better..
Like I have said, you can redress ignorance but you cannot cure stupidity. By every measurable index the health , wealth and well being have declined dramatically under the Tories and yet people still believe their bombastic jingoistic bluster and vote for them.