Should the Vaccine be Compulsory ? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Should the Vaccine be Compulsory ?

You could say Bear when Labour was in power we had more money but they left with a massive overdraft with little show for it ...Brown sold off our gold at bargain basement price.He robbed our pensions I ended up with a pension at 65 less than I could have had at 60 by a considerable amount.I forgot to mention he put pressure on the Halifax to combine with the Bank of Scotland ruining both.....but that’s another story.

The blood clot numbers for AZ have been about 7 per million doses, so very small. Interestingly the Pfeizer has been only slightly less at 5 per million, but the EU haven't been rubbishing that one for political purposes. The Pfeizer costs about 5 times as much (and is due to increase in price).

The blood clot numbers for AZ have been about 7 per million doses, so very small. Interestingly the Pfeizer has been only slightly less at 5 per million, but the EU haven't been rubbishing that one for political purposes. The Pfeizer costs about 5 times as much (and is due to increase in price).
Was just about to post something similar myself.

I suspect corruption and backhanded from Pfizer. I would not trust Von der Leyen or Macron as far as I could throw Boris.

One of my greatest sporting achievements was a gold medal in dwarf tossing and I certainly dwarf the tosser Boris.:grinning: