Should sabz stay | Page 8 | Vital Football

Should sabz stay

Should sabz stay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suspect that SL is building towards adopting a new system based on his assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of last season.

I suspect he doesn't have all the personnel he needs for this yet.

Whilst he is waiting for the extra personnel, I expect results will be poor.

In the early stages of adopting the new system, I suspect results will be poor.

I suspect that will give enough people enough time to get on his back to get him the sack.

If we gave him and the players time to adapt to the new system when it is adopted, I expect results to improve significantly, but I wouldn't expect him to get the chance to do that.

I suspect that SL is building towards adopting a new system based on his assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of last season.

I suspect he doesn't have all the personnel he needs for this yet.

Whilst he is waiting for the extra personnel, I expect results will be poor.

In the early stages of adopting the new system, I suspect results will be poor.

I suspect that will give enough people enough time to get on his back to get him the sack.

If we gave him and the players time to adapt to the new system when it is adopted, I expect results to improve significantly, but I wouldn't expect him to get the chance to do that.

Well said.

Cash has been replaced by 3 players who don't offer half of what he did.

Watson, one of our main leaders, has left.

And last years peak form was largely inclusive of Sow, a player who like Cash hasn't been replaced anywhere near adequately enough.

Folk can have their opinion on Lamouchi's system. but it does & has worked. However until those gaps are plugged it's handicapped severely, and he needs time to suss out alternatives with the new players here.

The ideal solution is to sign some quality players in these positions to get back to business asap. But from the rank business we did in Jan, and EM's general lack of desire to sign anyone of genuine note, I am a bit worried.

Stay because we need stability but those hoping for a change of style will be disappointed as this is his style of play. It has been all through his managerial career.

If people don’t want counterattacks then we need to replace but I think stability & trying to have a plan & stick to it is worth giving a try.

that said I understand reservations about the style of play but his results have been good enough to warrant a second chance, the world has fallen over, should’ve abandoned the season when I said we should as this artificial crowd noise, 15 subs, drinks break, end of July rubbish is going to bleed into next season.

Getting tired of being right all the time chapz.

I gave up reading the NEP years ago, pure rubbish. I've now given up listening to Sabri Montanier's interviews and his inane comments, as well as Forest players drivel. Talk is cheap. Do something on the fucking pitch.

Losing interest fast with this modern joke of a club. We're going nowhere. So many years of shit. A very disgruntled and dismayed supporter.

And people have the audacity to question Billy Davies? A man who guarantees a top-six finish in this division.

Sabri Montanier OUT!