Should sabz stay | Vital Football

Should sabz stay

Should sabz stay

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. As I thought the day he was announced as manager, who is this foreign nobody? I was right.

Get rid!

Clear progression this season. Yes it ended painfully but missing out of playoffs by one goal is progression

give him another season, get another striker and a playmaker, colback to replace Watson and we’re not far away

we had a solid first 11 that looked absolutely shattered and ran out of steam and we had no one else to come in

If we sack him we’re doing what we always do and start again

We need to make decisive action. Either back or sack him but it needs doing now. Also important we make early moves in the market, get rid of any dead wood as well as anyone who doesnt want to be here..based on last night most of em dont have the mentality anyway and wont be missed. I expect Cash Worrall Lolley and Carvalho will be moved on.

Can't see any sense in him going at this stage we'd be an even bigger laughing stock than we are now if we sacked a manager 2 / 3 weeks after extending his contract by 2 years. He should stay, and we should recruit proper championship level players a more dynamic / mobile / powerful striker the ever elusive creative midfielder, replacement for Watson, a decent alternative to challenge Ribero at left back, and of course adequate replacement(s) for who ever we sell to finance the signings.

As I said earlier on a different thread, he has to be able to present to the board that with better recruitment, or more of a say in recruitment that he can adapt his philosophy and tactics. If he fails to convince in this 'interview' then let him go now.
If he can convince that he has more than 1 approach and philosophy in his armour, then we won't get another year, he'll get the summer and a say in recruitment plus 10-12 games next season to see if he is working 'better'. If not, he's gone by then.
He's under huge pressure if he stays after a run of 3 wins in 16. After Barnsley I was all about firing him. I have listened to some great opinions from you lads, so I would be inclined to give him this summer and a say in recruitment but 100% fire the current scouting structure.
Make no mistake though, he HAS to adapt now and quickly. And demand the backing to carry out the next step. If Maranakis can do this, the division does open up next season for us, especially if the Derby's, Sheffield Weds and Brums are penalized too

As I said earlier on a different thread, he has to be able to present to the board that with better recruitment, or more of a say in recruitment that he can adapt his philosophy and tactics. If he fails to convince in this 'interview' then let him go now.
If he can convince that he has more than 1 approach and philosophy in his armour, then we won't get another year, he'll get the summer and a say in recruitment plus 10-12 games next season to see if he is working 'better'. If not, he's gone by then.
He's under huge pressure if he stays after a run of 3 wins in 16. After Barnsley I was all about firing him. I have listened to some great opinions from you lads, so I would be inclined to give him this summer and a say in recruitment but 100% fire the current scouting structure.
Make no mistake though, he HAS to adapt now and quickly. And demand the backing to carry out the next step. If Maranakis can do this, the division does open up next season for us, especially if the Derby's, Sheffield Weds and Brums are penalized too
4 wins in 16

I am somewhat on the fence but voted stay. It would all depend on the recruitment plan (we need better players) and it would also depend on him having a plan b. (It's hard for him to prove that during the break!

I think we deserve an announcement and clarification quickly.