Should get close to 10000 tomorrow | Vital Football

Should get close to 10000 tomorrow

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
AH has said on Twitter that just under 9000 tickets have already been sold.

An amazing response to a great ticket offer. There's plenty of potential if we can start getting the performances right on the pitch.

If they're bit up for this in front of a big crowd, they never will be.

Even taking into account that ticket prices have been significantly reduced, the response to this offer has really surprised me. The Alan Hardy effect has been really impressive so far. Apparently, he has started to write to every season ticket holder thanking them for their loyalty and offering a discount on next year's season ticket. He knows how to engage with customers in a way that no previous owner during my time following Notts has done.

Obviously, we need to scrape enough points to stay up this year but if we can do it, I have real hope for us moving forwards and can see some real momentum beginning to be built.

It was bloody cold but worth every moment. The first half was as good as I have seen from us this season and overall, we could and really should have scored at least 2 more.

We were hungry for the ball all over the pitch and produced 1 or 2 moments of real quality. There were lots of fine performances, including from Richard Duffy who has been on the end if much criticism this season. Audel was excellent in defence once again but a special mention surely has to go to Jon Stead who was quite simply outstanding.

Exeter will be a real challenge but with more of the same, we have a great chance if getting some sort of result.

Great crowd, great game and great result.