shorts, to short to fly | Vital Football

shorts, to short to fly

badge73

Vital 1st Team Regular
Getting ready to jet off to Mallorca, Alix Townsend picked what she thought was the perfect outfit for a holiday in the sun.

Unfortunately, her short denim shorts did not pass muster with airport staff.

The 18-year-old says she was horrified to be told by a Monarch Airlines supervisor to take off her high-cut shorts in front of hundreds of passengers before checking in.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383903/Airline-strip-shorts-check-desk-staff-thought-revealing-says-law-student-18.html#ixzz2atWcaDuL

I find it incredibly difficult to believe she a) was told she had to take off her shorts in front of everyone b ) if told to do it that she obeyed, Would she have totally stripped if ordered.

And as she was showing half her arse anyway, and please lovely lady, feel free to continue :3: then she can't be that bashful or modest can she?

Another non story from the daily fail.

Yeah but she is fit though, I bet it was intended as a show for all the lads working security that day :17:

LOL, aye. But she could do them and I just can't see they would have got away with it.

But IF they did insist, what the hell did she actually comply for?!

Women never do when I ask them to strip! :21:

The Fear - 3/8/2013 10:52

I find it incredibly difficult to believe she a) was told she had to take off her shorts in front of everyone b ) if told to do it that she obeyed, Would she have totally stripped if ordered.

And as she was showing half her arse anyway, and please lovely lady, feel free to continue :3: then she can't be that bashful or modest can she?

Another non story from the daily fail.

how is exactly has the mail failed? as you yourself have read the story and indeed commented on it also, be it on another site .... :2:

though no doubt in the communist state of what most want the only "news" available will be from the "independent" bbc. im sure you can name several newspapers that dont have "non" stories :69:

On it is success for me badge, I get paid for doing this. So hardly a failure.

Love the dads "dressed appropriately"

Appropriately for what? For all us red blooded males to ogle!?

Decent, like a lot of rags, for sport trekker. The rest is pretty crap hence I don't read unless posted on here!

Just think, how many 'unimportant' news stories aren't being read thanks to this ground breaking, life changing news leader. That poor girl showing off her behind in this article must have been so traumatised, poor girl.

You could say......wait for it, this is just brilliant.....

She's made an arse of herself.....

:15:

The Fear - 3/8/2013 20:58

You could say......wait for it, this is just brilliant.....

She's made an arse of herself.....

:15:

If that's the case then how many would like her to make a tit of her self? :17:

Would never happen, not even aviation security guards have the authority to do that!

Or the police or a judge, or anyone to be fair.

Ask her to change maybe, but publicly? And if she did, more fool her.

What? Another attention seeker? Surely not!

She would certainly get my attention if I seen starting to take her shorts off.

She'd hardly got a pair of shorts ON to be fair.

Long live the short shorts...!

sighs ....

most are missing the point, yes it is another attention seeker and scoring an own goal, as what she claims and what happened are two different events. she says this

‘I agreed as I did not want to risk not getting on the flight. However, when I asked if I could go to the toilet to change and she made me change in front of everyone.’

was she butt naked or forced to strip alas no and she admits it, Miss Townsend, from Lytham St Anne’s in Lancashire, says that, in front of queueing travellers, she raided her suitcase and put on a long kaftan that covered her so she could wriggle out of her denim shorts and swap them for a pair of longer white cotton ones.

im sure most women have done the same thing in the past to remove various underwear and not exactly what she running to the press about.

what people dont realise is of cause the mail will print or publish the stories knowing full well the person in question will end up with egg on the faces and made to feel stupid, as "most" people read the actual whole article hence the comments at the bottom of the page.

Sighs....

Not missing the point.

Just don't believe it and if she had been made to, more fool her for doing it and disciplinary action against the person who insisted it was done in front of everyone.

My point remains, she hardly had a pair of shorts on, she can't be that embarrassed about her bum, she was showing half of it.

******SIGHS*******

Not about any of the points above, just bit tired tis all....

Oh wait that's ********yawn******** isn't it.....