shorts, to short to fly | Page 2 | Vital Football

shorts, to short to fly

She should have taken a pen and paper and got the stewardess to sign a written agreement that she was ordered to change her clothes "in front of other passengers" and that airport security would be happy with such. The stewardess - her job would be in question if proven she is ordering passengers to change clothes in public view.

So, we are agreed short shorts ARE a good thing but only if us men are allowed to stand a gawp ?

I'm not sure J, I think I need to study that picture in the article for a while longer to make my mind up........al in the interests of a reasonable conclusion you undrrstand.

She ain't got nothing on my legs huh, when i put shorts on mate all folk stand and stare at the brightness of my lovely milk bottle coloured legs!

Just trying to cheer folks up on here with some chubby milky legs image! :14:

Having worked in an airport, although not having faced this issue (sadly!) I would guess it would have gone like this.

Asked by check-in agent to put clothes on more appropriate to a charter flight (where there will be many familes).

Refusal

Asked again

Refusal and request supervisor.

Supervisor (rightly) backs up check-in agent.

Refusal

Supervisor suggests that Monarch do have the right to stop anyone flying.

Hissy fit, no request to go to the toilet, or possibly refusal due to having to re-join check-in queue at the back. Strips in the middle of the check in hall.

When return from package holiday, make big fuss in the hope for compensation.

All the time whilst fellow passengers and airport staff look at her thinking "what a muppet."

Some snippets of experiences I had:

Micah Richards asking for a more private route to the aircraft because he didn't like large crowds of people - Threatened to get me sacked after I asked him the capactiy of the City of Manchester Stadium (as it was then).

I was called a nazi and a communist bizzarely at 6am by a man in a suit clearly still drunk - I had told him he couldn't take a large cup of coffee through security.

A family going to Malaga on easyjet decided to argue at 4am that water "wasn't a liquid" (liquids etc. over 100ml in bottle capacity still being banned.)

The very best one though, flight to Barbados delayed 8 hours. The cockpit window had developed a crack and had to be replaced, the silicon-based sealant needed time to cure. A passenger said it was a disgrace, and demanded to speak to someone to find out why it couldn't dry in the air. After explaining I got "how the fuck would you know you thick ****."

"I have a degree in aircraft engineering sir."

"Fuck off you thick ****"

"Righto."

Seems he didn't want to accept that flying with an unsealed aircraft cabin would mean a rather swift return to the airport, wearing oxygen masks!

All this article proves is that Daily Mail readers can't use capital letters, and don't know the difference between "to" and "too".

The funny thing is, I don't think anyone will be surprised by this.