Shootings | Page 2 | Vital Football

Shootings

Historically to go back to see where Tottenham and most of London North South East and West was.
I was born in tottenham and in the main grew uo in East Lodon.

In my imformative years, kids were reprimanded for bad behaviour, rightly or wrongly we were taught in the main to respect property adults teachers and police. We were frightened not to comply as consequences were apparent to all youngsters. There always was a element of the community who were 'looser canons' but much of this was self policed by their parents/local community . There were no drugs around for the common people. There were gangs but they ranged from older criminal elements who stole and robbed, to kids gangs who played in the bomb sites and parks, and generally got up to mischief, No robbing or attacking of old people I might add. There was almost a code of conduct and "acceptable behaviour" even for criminals. Most kids and teenagers had no more than fisticuffs fights, soon forgotten with no vendettas in the main. and little if no evidence of knives or weapons on the streets. Roads, even in this poor area were clean. Rubbish was not dropped. People looked after their gardens and houses as best they could. and most were rented as at that time it was nigh on impossible to own and In the main you could trust people and do deals by handshakes which were honoured. Keys were left hanging on strings inside letterboxes....people were hopeful of someone breaking in and leaving some food oer a few bob (ha ha). Most of th London I grew up in not just Tottenham, were like this. ...there is a a painted picture of city life in the late 50's 60' and into the 70's. where most crime was drink related because it was usual for working ckass men to frequent the pubs which seemed to reside on every corner of London, in fact directions were given by saying turn left at the Queens legs go past the Red Lion... blah blah.

. I will..leave it up to you guys to surmise as to what has happened since to get to the state we are in regards to drugs, rape, robbery , knifings shootings society breakdown, greed uncaring self interest culture that seems to prevail now.

Historically to go back to see where Tottenham and most of London North South East and West was.
I was born in tottenham and in the main grew uo in East Lodon.

In my imformative years, kids were reprimanded for bad behaviour, rightly or wrongly we were taught in the main to respect property adults teachers and police. We were frightened not to comply as consequences were apparent to all youngsters. There always was a element of the community who were 'looser canons' but much of this was self policed by their parents/local community . There were no drugs around for the common people. There were gangs but they ranged from older criminal elements who stole and robbed, to kids gangs who played in the bomb sites and parks, and generally got up to mischief, No robbing or attacking of old people I might add. There was almost a code of conduct and "acceptable behaviour" even for criminals. Most kids and teenagers had no more than fisticuffs fights, soon forgotten with no vendettas in the main. and little if no evidence of knives or weapons on the streets. Roads, even in this poor area were clean. Rubbish was not dropped. People looked after their gardens and houses as best they could. and most were rented as at that time it was nigh on impossible to own and In the main you could trust people and do deals by handshakes which were honoured. Keys were left hanging on strings inside letterboxes....people were hopeful of someone breaking in and leaving some food oer a few bob (ha ha). Most of th London I grew up in not just Tottenham, were like this. ...there is a a painted picture of city life in the late 50's 60' and into the 70's. where most crime was drink related because it was usual for working ckass men to frequent the pubs which seemed to reside on every corner of London, in fact directions were given by saying turn left at the Queens legs go past the Red Lion... blah blah.

. I will..leave it up to you guys to surmise as to what has happened since to get to the state we are in regards to drugs, rape, robbery , knifings shootings society breakdown, greed uncaring self interest culture that seems to prevail now.

You may want to leave it to us to come up with reasons for the problems but I for one would appreciate your view.

Parenting, school discipline, poverty, police numbers possibly contribute among many reasons. My father did compulsory national service and was the last generation to do so I believe in the late 50s. He had pretty strict standards for my brother and I. We had to do chores, extra education in key subjects, scouts, help old neighbours by doing their gardens for them etc. Walk the dogs, do a paper round then get part time jobs, work on building sites during school summer holidays ( my father was a property developer ) . Visit our grandparents most weekends. There wernt much time for mischief although I still managed some. Girls, boxing, it all adds up to physical and mental development and stimulation I guess.

That easy in my mind ..it is a corollary of all the things I mention and more....

Lack of respect.
Less or no shared values
Religious differences
No fear of consequences of individual actions
Do good brigade
Drugs
Mixed cultures not integrating into common values
Greed
Money and possessions have greater value than a persons life.
Soft law, soft sentencing
Govt saving money on the wrong things e.g reducing policing
Poverty, lack of opportunity, poor education.
Political correctioness...e.g don't give the kids a clip round the ear
Reduced or no bobbys on the beat who know their local commmunity and the trouble makers within.
No delegated authority to act
Minority overiding majority

Funny in my mind the politically correct an do good brigade have opened many doors for unacceptable behaviour where the perpetrators get the nod over the victims...human rights lean towards perpetrators right to family life bullshit when they have destroeyed others family lives FFS ....why?
I could go on ad infinitum

That easy in my mind ..it is a corollary of all the things I mention and more....

Lack of respect.
Less or no shared values
Religious differences
No fear of consequences of individual actions
Do good brigade
Drugs
Mixed cultures not integrating into common values
Greed
Money and possessions have greater value than a persons life.
Soft law, soft sentencing
Govt saving money on the wrong things e.g reducing policing
Poverty, lack of opportunity, poor education.
Political correctioness...e.g don't give the kids a clip round the ear
Reduced or no bobbys on the beat who know their local commmunity and the trouble makers within.
No delegated authority to act
Minority overiding majority

Funny in my mind the politically correct an do good brigade have opened many doors for unacceptable behaviour where the perpetrators get the nod over the victims...human rights lean towards perpetrators right to family life bullshit when they have destroeyed others family lives FFS ....why?
I could go on ad infinitum

8 of those could be down to poor parenting.

Yes you may be right there Nick.
The problem is how does society improve or put that right?
Most people have 'their tapes' written by their experiences and in this example how they were brought or dragged up, and then in the main perpetuate and copy this style with their offspring as that is their terms of reference, rather than saying 'my upbringing was wrong' I am gonna change it...hence things degenerate rather than improve.

Very sad to hear of the 51 year old father stabbed to death in a frenzied attack on a train in front of his 14 year old son.

I won't mention the ethnicity of the murderer on the run but as a clue just look up the rest of the shooting and stabbing perpetrators in and around London for the last 12 months.

Policies can have a devastating effect, especially when they're applied out of ignorance and 'political correctness'...

This is Sadiq khan's pledge when he was running for office in 2015 - and he then implemented that pledge - he is now advocating a complete and utter reversal of this election pledge and subsequent policy and now in fact advocating that stop and search gets robustly extended and used more often;

Here's what the f***king idiot responsible for the murderous mayhem that has since ensued said just before he was elected:

He should be sued by the families for bringing in an administration and policy that has fuelled this deathly mayhem.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...my-power-to-cut-stop-and-search-a2924706.html

Sadiq Khan: 'I’d do everything in my power to cut stop and search'

sadiqkhan.jpg

Stop and search pledge: Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Khan today promised to drive down the use of stop and search by the Metropolitan Police if he is elected to City Hall.

The Labour mayoral hopeful said he would do everything within his power to continue the reduction of the policing tool. In London stop and search has fallen by 54 per cent since 2010, but the use of a more intelligence-led, targeted approach has led to thousands more arrests.

Tooting MP Mr Khan, pictured, also pledged to strengthen rules that prevent officers stopping people simply on the basis of their skin colour, by changing the law to make it illegal. He said: “The last few years have shown what can be achieved when there’s a concerted effort to reduce the overuse of stop and search.

“But there’s still much more to be done, and if I’m Mayor I’ll do all in my power to further cut its use. Overuse of stop and search can have a dramatic effect on communities. It undermines public confidence in our police if Londoners are being stopped and searched for no good reason.”

The Met dramatically reduced the number of random stop and searches in 2012 in an effort to improve relations with black and ethnic minority communities.

Khan is now blaming lack of police funding. He has the congestion charge and LEZ money coming in like no other city does so what is he spending it on ? He is against stop and search which hinders the police.

Did you really expect him to stand up and say "sorry, my policies have caused this!"

Austerity is where every corrupt dickhead goes when he's cornered.

The apportion of funds would be my first suspicion. How much is spent on unimportant and frivolous projects , how bloated staff wise is London's council set up ? Who pushed for stop and search powers to be curtailed ?

I have already given my solution. Bring in the Army, bring back our soldiers from postings abroad and flush out these animals. We need protecting on our streets from the danger amongst us.