Shootings | Vital Football

Shootings

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Sad news of a teenage girl losing her life after a drive by shooting.

I don't come from Tottenham but some on here will have done.....what's changed and will the new stadium make any difference to the area?

Sadly, the current Mayor issued a decree to the London Police to stop using stop and search as a tactic since then violent crime involving knifes and guns has soared.

Apparently previous stop and search use was upsetting relations between 'the local community' (read drug dealers and pushers/criminal gangs)...so now we have the uninviable record of seeing murders soar beyond New York levels for the first time in our history.

And Diane Abbot saying ' we mustn't return to S&S' as it upsets too many people - I wonder how many people have been 'upset' by this surge in violence and murders...

FFS!!!

It is thought the new stadium could inject some good into the area. I did say before even the land was bought.....Tottenham is a rough area.....is it the right place to build such a complex ?

The police don't have the numbers to tackle the problem. I would send the army in. Anyone caught it possession , long stretch or national service.

It is thought the new stadium could inject some good into the area. I did say before even the land was bought.....Tottenham is a rough area.....is it the right place to build such a complex ?

The police don't have the numbers to tackle the problem. I would send the army in. Anyone caught it possession , long stretch or national service.

Send the Army in?!! You've got Lammy and Abbot along with Khan who have gone nuts at the police for even daring to keep using stop and search - sorry, will never happen.

The local community wanted the police out - and so that's been facilitated and now its reverting to drug fueled, robbing weapon carrying gangland yet again.

Expect more deaths, the Police's hands have been tied and the politically correct wankers love it.

Last edited:
Using political correctness to set public policy has severe consequences.

You may be surprised to learn that I come from Walthamstow!
Tottenham was only a shilling bus ride away or an hours walk ( from where I used to live ), to the Lane . As a lad growing up ,there was never an issue with doing either . Even walking home after an Wednesday evening match . This all gradually changed in the late sixties ,early seventies . Certain areas became no go zones .
Friday nights at the Tottenham Royal were " lively " for a whole host of reasons . Amazingly there is a police station directly opposite the Royal but it didn't seem to deter anybody or anything . Carnage ensued most weekends .
The PC Blakelock murder brought the issues to the attention of most people but by then it was too late .
Sadly , Tottenham , Walthamstow , , Leyton , and areas around there are not the sort of places I knew as a kid and young adult and were certainly not the places I wanted my children growing up in .
We moved away to the south coast in 1980. Best thing I ever did . My parents still lived there and we regularly went back for long weekends but couldn't wait to get away . I still have friends there .
Do I go and see them .? No
Do I believe the Tottenham Experience will change anything ? No
Have I got any idea what will change anything ? Plenty ,but limp wristed liberal attitudes and lack of investment in our police , and courts system , along with the marvellelously titled Human Rights agenda will never let it all happen.

Right now I am still rightly proud of my East london upbringing , some of the best people anybody could ever know brought me up and taught me right from wrong in a proper manner . No pussy footing around . You did something wrong , you got a slap around the head and you knew never to do it again . I grew up afraid of the "rozzers" . The coppers would catch you being an idiot and they would give you a slap , walk you home , tell your mum and she would give you a slap. She would tell your Nan and ........you would never ever do it again . We learnt respect at an early age . Now I know that ain't just an East London thing , it was the same everywhere throughout the land . Sadly that ain't the case anymore .
In answer to your question Nick , in my opinion the new Stadium may well bring some improvement to the AREA but it won't change anything to people's behaviour or morals

No doubt there are many reasons why the situation is so bad. But trying to fix it with social measures will either not work or take too long. The authorities have to go in heavy handed and stamp this out.

Sadly it ain't going to happen Nick , unless we are all prepared for inner city riots all over the country again . Walthamstow and Tottenham may be grabbing the headlines at the moment , but ............ The only way is to go back to the "softly,softly catchee......" approach

No doubt there are many reasons why the situation is so bad. But trying to fix it with social measures will either not work or take too long. The authorities have to go in heavy handed and stamp this out.

Nick,

The politicians and the liberal excusists won't let the Police do what they know works.

I'm telling you, the whole area is now a free for all for gangs and drug dealers and is effectively at night one big no-go area unless you know exactly what you're doing.

It's a regeneration scheme of a totally run down area. I'm not aware of the details but I would imagine the local council and the greater London council saw a golden opportunity to save themselves millions by insisting that if we wanted a new stadium , then they would only agree if it came with new shops ,hotels , tower blocks , community enterprises, etc . The morals and education of the local residents is a completely secondary issue. You can build the best watering hole in the world ,but if the horse doesn't want to drink from it , what can you do, you're still cattle-trucked.

Walthy I also grew up in the East end and got slapped by the coppers for being a 'stupido' and getting caught and yep they took me home and my dad reminded me again ...it worked. Today though you can't do that because the 'soft' brigade think everyone will grow up good and punishment creates violence in kids. .because where most of the goody goody's them come from, there is less depravity and poverty....well we grew up in near poverty but as you say we learned to respect elders.

The case currently of the 78 year old who is up for attempted murder protecting his home and family again shows the victims are denegrated not the perpetrators....he did not ask them to break into his home ...so what do we do ...I'll make you a nice cuppa whilst you rifle round and decide what you want to take mate! Communities even in cities had an element of self policing which helped control most crimes apart from the small elements of society who will always break the law.

The issue is that there is no community any more. People are too busy making a £, chasing material things, tearing down homes and building luxury faceless flats and penthouses, shopping on line, only going out in a car ..communicating via social media, not face to face, ..no community any more....not caring for their elderly parents, aunts, uncles grandparents..chucking them into a care home...So society will spiral downwards into urban decay....older people frightened to go out to a local shop, which may not exist any more.......blah blah blah....

Last edited:
Walthy I also grew up in the East end and got slapped by the coppers for being a 'stupido' and getting caught and yep they took me home and my dad reminded me again ...it worked. Today though you can't do that because the 'soft' brigade think everyone will grow up good and punishment creates violence in kids. .because where most of the goody goody's them come from, there is less depravity and poverty....well we grew up in near poverty but as you say we learned to respect elders.

The case currently of the 78 year old who is up for attempted murder protecting his home and family again shows the victims are denegrated not the perpetrators....he did not ask them to break into his home ...so what do we do ...I'll make you a nice cuppa whilst you rifle round and decide what you want to take mate! Communities even in cities had an element of self policing which helped control most crimes apart from the small elements of society who will always break the law.

The issue is that there is no community any more. People are too busy making a £, chasing material things, tearing down homes and building luxury faceless flats and penthouses, shopping on line, only going out in a car ..communicating via social media, not face to face, ..no community any more....not caring for their elderly parents, aunts, uncles grandparents..chucking them into a care home...So society will spiral downwards into urban decay....older people frightened to go out to a local shop, which may not exist any more.......blah blah blah....
Everything you say is so right Greavesie. Core values have been destroyed.
As for protecting your home and family ,I would do exactly what that bloke has done and I applaud him for it. As an aside , I find it incredulous that he has been charged with murder , attempted or not, .
Surely murder has to be premeditated. Do they think he planned this?
Dreamt up some bizarre scheme ,like they do on 'kin Eastenders, to lure them into his trap? Wattalottabollox.
The world has gone bonkers . Like you , I could go on for days, but we have a big day tomorrow , three points to earn , as long as the team bus doesn't get stoned ............I think I'm going to sit behind me sofa again !:eek!:

Policies can have a devastating effect, especially when they're applied out of ignorance and 'political correctness'...

This is Sadiq khan's pledge when he was running for office in 2015 - and he then implemented that pledge - he is now advocating a complete and utter reversal of this election pledge and subsequent policy and now in fact advocating that stop and search gets robustly extended and used more often;

Here's what the f***king idiot responsible for the murderous mayhem that has since ensued said just before he was elected:

He should be sued by the families for bringing in an administration and policy that has fuelled this deathly mayhem.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...my-power-to-cut-stop-and-search-a2924706.html

Sadiq Khan: 'I’d do everything in my power to cut stop and search'

sadiqkhan.jpg

Stop and search pledge: Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Khan today promised to drive down the use of stop and search by the Metropolitan Police if he is elected to City Hall.

The Labour mayoral hopeful said he would do everything within his power to continue the reduction of the policing tool. In London stop and search has fallen by 54 per cent since 2010, but the use of a more intelligence-led, targeted approach has led to thousands more arrests.

Tooting MP Mr Khan, pictured, also pledged to strengthen rules that prevent officers stopping people simply on the basis of their skin colour, by changing the law to make it illegal. He said: “The last few years have shown what can be achieved when there’s a concerted effort to reduce the overuse of stop and search.

“But there’s still much more to be done, and if I’m Mayor I’ll do all in my power to further cut its use. Overuse of stop and search can have a dramatic effect on communities. It undermines public confidence in our police if Londoners are being stopped and searched for no good reason.”

The Met dramatically reduced the number of random stop and searches in 2012 in an effort to improve relations with black and ethnic minority communities.

How many lives lost, how much blood on his hands that will never wash off because of vote hunting policy. ? How can he live with himself ?

Fecking Abu Hamzas son has just been arrested for possession of firearms while serving a lifelong ban. He is also suspected of involvement in the recent murder of a nightclub bouncer. You couldn't make it up , I worry about our intelligence services. You can't get much more high profile a threat than Abu Hamzas son who has previous for gun offences.

Fecking Abu Hamzas son has just been arrested for possession of firearms while serving a lifelong ban. He is also suspected of involvement in the recent murder of a nightclub bouncer. You couldn't make it up , I worry about our intelligence services. You can't get much more high profile a threat than Abu Hamzas son who has previous for gun offences.

Stop and search is merely a societal political football that is headlined as and when the seed of fear and division requires watering. No police force ( or officer) will fail to carry out stop and search if an individual or individuals are genuinely suspected of committing wrongdoing and this nonsense that suggests that [random] stop and search in any community is a sensible idea is ridiculous.

As to the son of Abu Hamza. I'm very suspicious of the fact that that that name has been brought to headlines at this time. The preacher allowed for decades to preach hate on our streets now languishes in gaol.. out of site and out of mind.

I've always suspected that he was in fact an asset of military intelligence and a deliberate pawn to instil fear - him along with Chowdhury; how long then before the son of or cousin of Chowdhury hits the headlines; or indeed Chowdhury himself?

Last edited: