Shhh, don’t tell everyone! | Vital Football

Shhh, don’t tell everyone!

Skoorb

Alert Team
Expect to see more of this as everyone wakes up to the reality that City’s achievement this season has not been a fluke, it Ian down to luck and it certainly isn’t because we ‘bought the league title’.

It is down to astute player acquisition, a clear vision, imparting that vision and you playing principles to the players, coaching them in detail, working hardon the training ground, trusting your team mates and believing in yourself.

It doesn’t just happen.......otherwise we would have seen it before.

This season is truly a triumph for Pep Guardiola - I am so, so happy for him :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43594849

If I was to be completely honest I would say that Burnley has achieved the most this season in the PL :clap:

If I was to be completely honest I would say that Burnley has achieved the most this season in the PL :clap:

Remarkable job from Dyche. Shame their games are so dull but then i guess you've got to do what you've got to do to be competitive.

He has done well for sure and is clearly in the running for manager of the season along with Guardiola

I agree, a tight knit Club, well drilled with one of the best defences ion the League in fact currently third.

It would not surprise me if Dyche got the Manager of the Year award, because City/Pep bought the title as usual, whereas if United or Liverpool had won the league, they would be just strengthen their squads, However Klopp if he wins the Champions League (which I hope he does) may just pip Dyche

If LFC win the CL it will be Klopp; Dyche is in with a good shout but I will find it tough if a City Manager who wins two trophies in a season and wins the league by (hopefully) a large margin doesn’t win it again :surrender:

Manuel Pellegrini did not get it, it went to Tony Pulis - Crystal Palace - TP was there from November 13 - August 14 and he took them from bottom to 13th, did not win a thing apart from Manager of the Year

Even though Pep has won a record 4 Managers of the Month awards on the trot, he wont get it.

If LFC win the CL it will be Klopp; Dyche is in with a good shout but I will find it tough if a City Manager who wins two trophies in a season and wins the league by (hopefully) a large margin doesn’t win it again :surrender:

True, but you would like to think also that pre-season expectation should have some merit.
I think Burnley (with their failure to win many games away from home last season) were most bookies favourites to go down, whereas the "Big Four" are always expected to win trophies.

You mentioned the big 4 Barbles. Who remembers the so-called Sky top 4. You know, years ago they would only show live games involving Chelsea, Liverpool, United and Arsenal. Perhaps we could call it Sky's top 5 now?

Last edited:
Yes, Liverpool were that good you named them twice:grinning:
You're also forgetting "Spurs" who appear to be able to do no wrong in the media:hmmm:

Yes, Liverpool were that good you named them twice:grinning:
You're also forgetting "Spurs" who appear to be able to do no wrong in the media:hmmm:
Meant to say Arsenal DOH!

Spurs are a 'nearly' team. IE nearly shite!!

Yeah, but they are the darlings of the press.
With Harry (I touched it I swear on my daughters life) Kane, Alli, Trippier, Rose and Winks all playing for England and all that:halo: