Sheffield Wednesday? | Vital Football

Sheffield Wednesday?

Perfect destination, easy travelling, no need to uproot family, potential BIG club. Money's on.

Something in me suggests they will go for a ‘bigger name’ manager, but this certainly looks right up Danny’s street. The thing is though, he could well be going from a successful manager, winning promotions and trophies, to being a fire-fighting one now, albeit at a really good level on great money.

It would be a repeat of the Huddersfield situation though - would that appeal?

DC is beyond the stage of waiting for the 'right' offer now. He left Huddersfield 6 months ago and memories are short in the game. I appreciate he is still (probably) being paid by Huddersfield, but it's easy to become a forgotten man for jobs within management

It looks like they are looking at Tony Pulis. Not sure that'll sit well with their supporters considering his style of football.

Had fun winding up a wendies fan at work today.
The only 2 names I could find linked were Pullis and Phil Neville.
He's thinking they might try Cook.

Appointed Pulis. I suppose it’s a relatively safe pair of hands but not very imaginative or one I would get excited about if I was a Wendies fan

Appointed Pulis. I suppose it’s a relatively safe pair of hands but not very imaginative or one I would get excited about if I was a Wendies fan

It probably depends how big you think your club is. Mid table in the Prem wasn't enough for Stoke fans.