Sheffield Wednesday Fan Comments | Vital Football

Sheffield Wednesday Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Hopefully we can have a day off from committing crimes against football.

If we’re going down at least go down with a fight lads, please.

Forest so close to scoring!! Any quality with the final touch the problem.

Good cross by Christie, Forest poo as usual.

Penalty!

Forest missed a pen.

How are Florist safe???

I do not believe in conspiracies for a second but some might.

Grabben took that penalty like a player with no desire to score. Terrible penalty.

Forest only look like they could score from a set pieces all season ( like us) yet they can’t from a penalty.

Swansea making 5 changes!

Oh shock, another mistake that nearly led to a goal.

It's like we're just trying to prove we are pooper than Wednesday and Rotherham and there's nothing they can do about it...

Rotherham losing is helpful.

Yes!!! Get in....we are staying up! We are staying up.

He's done nowt for 47 mins but to be fair always has a moment in him. Get in. Lets not blow this now.

Love it. See that celebration and tell me that he doesn't care. Well done Tom.

1-1 for duck sake.

What an absolute **** Whittaker!

Miles offside and it didn’t go over. Load of baalocks.

Goal line technology says it did.

Rooney out.

We are so mentally weak it is hard to believe...Utter garbage.

I actually hate this Derby team and I’ve not said that in my 30+ years watching them.

2-1, Sack them all. Useless Bamfords.

Theres only one useless fecker who can't manage or coach who takes the responsibility here... bog off potato head!

How is it even possible to be this pathetic?

They take their lead from their manager.

This team and this manager have no ducking spine whatsoever. It's pathetic how fast they fall apart.

Sick of this. Rooney needs to go. Get anyone else in charge for the last game. Wassall, Phil brown, Terry west key, john Gregory, anyone.

Anyone know the last time we lost 6 games in a row?

Today.

A point sees Wednesday off...but no, collapse like a chocolate fireguard. Shameful.

"Rooney is a born winner and a fighter". Maybe tactical knowledge is also helpful in a football manager?

Rotherham goal now too, just to top it all off.

We do not deserve to stay up. We are not good enough. What we are seeing is several seasons of dismantling a good team and assembling a poor one. Add a clueless manager and what do you expect?

Honestly, just relegate this lot. I don't ducking care any more. They deserve it. duck 'em.

Mel Morris practically begged for it this season. Didn't fund the striker for Cocu at the start of the season, appointed a rookie coaching team who were apart of the previous manager's setup, pissed about with the takeover causing all sorts of problems and has now decided to stick with Rooney for the run in. He couldn't have done much more to send us down if he tried.

Go duck yourselves you cowardly shitbags.

Why did Rooney look happy at full time I’d be seething if that was my team completely gutless from top to bottom, not been in the Rooney out camp until that but he can **** off now too!

Well done you spineless brain dead idiots you’ve buggered it up again and Rotherham with a very winnable midweek game... deserve to go down.

I feel like crying right now.

6 points from the last 42.

Thats under 20 points a season type of form. Terrible.

I actually feel physically sick.

I was mad when we rolled out the red carpet for Rooney as a player. What an absolute farce. Lampard was bad enough, but the way we've completely sacrificed the identity of the club in exchange for a few more clicks and headlines. Maybe we just go the whole hog and make Kanye West the manager next season?

Honestly I think we need Nigel Clough bsck!! Seriously!! But he wouldn’t come back.

Would've snapped your hand off for him over the last few games. But you're right, he won't come back here.

I hate Derby. Season ticket since 1979. But I hate Derby and I actually hope we go down because we deserve to. Mel has sucked every last bit of enthusiasm from me.

Right now we are basically the giant panada that won't have a shag to save it's species.

Cheers CP, just a shame Derby can’t carry their worst team in history to this division too.

In theory Derby are still in the driving seat, particularly with Rotherham just not being good enough and Wednesday doing everything they can to relegate themselves.

Not sure if Rotherham drawing is the best result midweek but I do know that it’s going to be a fun weekend not watching Forest.

I noticed that one poster lumped Lampard in with Rooney which I thought odd. Lampard at least got them to a prayoff final albeit they lost. Rooney though is an altogether different level of shit as a manager and hopefully he retires on top having relegated them.

I noticed that one poster lumped Lampard in with Rooney which I thought odd. Lampard at least got them to a prayoff final albeit they lost. Rooney though is an altogether different level of shit as a manager and hopefully he retires on top having relegated them.

I think it was a general dig at Mel's obsession with celebrity and clicks.

Lampard loaned in some quality youngsters and had a promotion squad but still couldn't do it.

Lampard loaned in some quality youngsters and had a promotion squad but still couldn't do it.
Indeed.

A squad with Tomori, Mount and Wilson probably should be getting promoted.

There are a couple of players we should look at if Derby go down; Waghorn's form has been poor this season but he is the kind of very handy striker (with a great free kick) that we need, he could be cheap and he would perform (too) well in league one.

Bielik has had a couple of bad injuries and has a broke leg; but the short period of revival they had coincided with him coming back from his last injury and he is an excellent player- certainly he is their biggest hope so would be cracking to take him knock down price.

Indeed.

There are a couple of players we should look at if Derby go down; Waghorn's form has been poor this season but he is the kind of very handy striker (with a great free kick) that we need, he could be cheap and he would perform (too) well in league one.

Bielik has had a couple of bad injuries and has a broke leg; but the short period of revival they had coincided with him coming back from his last injury and he is an excellent player- certainly he is their biggest hope so would be cracking to take him knock down price.

Bielik will no doubt leave regardless of if they stay up or go down; he is under contract until 2024 but Derby still owe over 4m on his initial fee.

He would be a very good signing but I doubt we will be paying that kind of money for him; that is if they would sell him to us.

Indeed.

Bielik would be a great signing, they absolutely detest Waghorn. Think he's lazy and shit.

Bielik would be a great signing, they absolutely detest Waghorn. Think he's lazy and shit.
Yes, I know.

He may well be the first (at the moment anyway) but he certainly isn't the second.

It's ideal situation to pick up a bargain when the fans and management have written off a player.

It's also very easy to look lazy as a striker in a team that creates nothing and scored even less

Bielik will no doubt leave regardless of if they stay up or go down; he is under contract until 2024 but Derby still owe over 4m on his initial fee.

He would be a very good signing but I doubt we will be paying that kind of money for him; that is if they would sell him to us.
Given the current state of the takeover, they might well need to cash in before Mel leaves; in which case, his wallet will dictate who they sell to rather than sentiment.

You are right that we are talking at least £4m, which is a lot on an injured player. Who else is going to pay it though?

Yes, I know.

He may well be the first (at the moment anyway) but he certainly isn't the second.

It's ideal situation to pick up a bargain when the fans and management have written off a player.

It's also very easy to look lazy as a striker in a team that creates nothing and scored even less

32 next season, record very much on the decline. Really see no value in replacing our oldies for another.