Sheffield United-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Sheffield United-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

I have just caught up with the MotD highlights. Looks like there was only one team in it based on their editing. Sheffield United. Oh and as for Guy Mowbray the bbc commentator.....if ever there was a definition of “damning with faint praise” his work on Tuesday evening summed it up. Even at the end what would, I am sure, had it been the dippers been described as a “resilient display” and “grinding out a result - the mark of champions” all he could manage was “Manchester City have got the three points thanks to the one goal”.......you can just hear the chagrin in his voice. :shake:

I have just caught up with the MotD highlights. Looks like there was only one team in it based on their editing. Sheffield United. Oh and as for Guy Mowbray the bbc commentator.....if ever there was a definition of “damning with faint praise” his work on Tuesday evening summed it up. Even at the end what would, I am sure, had it been the dippers been described as a “resilient display” and “grinding out a result - the mark of champions” all he could manage was “Manchester City have got the three points thanks to the one goal”.......you can just hear the chagrin in his voice. :shake:
and the Dips only got the one goal luckily