Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Vital Football

Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• WIn

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
If they start with a high tempo and high aggression I think we will lose. If we show up and really go at them I think we stand a chance. As soon as we drop deeper they will hurt us.

A difficult one to read. Sheffield are shipping too many goals and not scoring many. So it seems likely they might play tight.

Think that we will certainly score, which should be good enough to avoid defeat. Game has draw written all over it.

If we are able to field a consistent group in the 18, the mgr employs a consistent style, its innovative enough, and we get some above average performances by a few of our players, then I don't see much problem with this.

Certainly do not expect it to be exciting, but a methodical 3-0 win would not at all surprise me.

That is, of course, that we don't lose a critical player (or two) to injury before its over. Because that's happened before.

Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies picks itself

Kane, Son, Bergwijn picks itself

Sissoko will play

So it is 2 from Gio, Dele, Winks, Lamela......that's the tough call for Jose. Gio and Lamela for me.

Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Davies picks itself

Kane, Son, Bergwijn picks itself

Sissoko will play

So it is 2 from Gio, Dele, Winks, Lamela......that's the tough call for Jose. Gio and Lamela for me.

Or, based upon Jose's selections, and his stated preferences, Kane, Dele, Son, GLC, & Winks picks itself, so is it StevieB, Lemela, or Lucas?

And if I EVER see you include Serge Aurier and the phrase "picks itself" in the same sentence again, I'll remit you for evaluation. :grinning:

Or, based upon Jose's selections, and his stated preferences, Kane, Dele, Son, GLC, & Winks picks itself, so is it StevieB, Lemela, or Lucas?

And if I EVER see you include Serge Aurier and the phrase "picks itself" in the same sentence again, I'll remit you for evaluation. :grinning:

Too funny.....as the only fit RB, Aurier is an automatic choice.....for right wing obviously as he doesn't even play RB :-)

There there is good old Sissoko. Didn't even get a mention from you. I reckon he's a nailed on starter in this game.

Well I do expect us to drop back, contain and counter - with Son and Kane back as well as Begjwin - this is how I expect we Jose will tactically control the game and hit them when and where it hurts.

They won't roll over as they're not that sort of team, but unless they come up with a new approach we know exactly what to expect from their game plan - Jose has the players now to easily counter their attempt at high press tansitional attacks down the flanks.

If we get an early first half goal, they'll get even more reckless and then we could easily run out 3-0 winners.

In case you haven't noticed he's been playing well and giving teams we've played a real problem - I expect that to continue, our shape and ability move across more quickly to counter his positioning has improved immeasurable with Dier now being where he should always have been and now having a player in front of him that now knows how to cycle recovery positions when out of possession.

I see us winning this...Sheffield is struggling and we need to take full advantage...this three point is flipping massive.

3-0 Spurs.

Win or bust! - It's a concern that those around has have played their game (32) already so the table looks even more depressing.
Win and we are still 4 points off Wolves and Utd on same games played.

We have some very winnable games in our run in, but so do Utd. We have the gooners, Utd have similarly 'easy' games to us without any real 'threats', so unless they slip up massively, I see us finishing in 6 at best or 13th at worst.

MUST WIN!