Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 9 | Vital Football

Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• WIn

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jose is either...
Making us so bad that he has a case for a total rebuild (good luck with that)
Or
Crap

I just don't get what's gone wrong here.
I much preferred it when there was no bloody football as I wouldn't be wound up like I am.

Bring back a total effing lockdown. I can't take this shite.

He's got what he's deserved for the selection, a lack of respect. You can't have 4 forwards, 2 attacking midfielders and Aurier all starting against a team as good as Sheffield.

You can see when a team has focused too much on tactics and not the basics of being a team, and that has been us in all of these games since returning.

However, that insane decision to disallow our goal killed us today.

I just don't understand how somebody as experienced as Mourinho can't see that you need a solid midfield to win football matches against good teams. That is what you build from. It's like he's just decided let's put as many attacking players as possible on at once and shock, we get taken apart.

I am sorry but a lot of this has to do with Harry.Look at the movement by utds forwards.They work hard making run after run Harry has not.Have watched our kids carry the ball but they have nothing on.Either it's the way he has been asked to play or he is just not fit enough to keep making runs.
As for our defence they are disorganized and just not very good.
Our goal was great play by Erik and something that Stephen or Lucas can do.

Jose has shown today what he is not the manager he was.He has had 9 days to set us up for this match and this is his best work with a full squad.A joke

Total shite...fcuk off Levy, and much as I have been in his corner, Jose too...that was unbelievably bad...any good players we may have should leave now for their own sakes we are finished with this regime...somebody said yesterday we are in the European Elite...I guess if they have a competition for 3rd division sides we might qualify.

I think Jose picked the wrong MF, not enough grit in there. Loco was poor. But the defending was terrible for the goals, no marking, just stood and watched players in space. I cant believe Jose has coached them to do that.

I have been vocal on here about Mourinho's tactics being dreadful since he arrived, but during the break I thought to myself "the injuries have been appalling so perhaps I've been too harsh."

Turns out, I haven't.

Don't even get me started on Kane.
I was starting to wonder if our players lack the intelligence to carry out his plan. He has always had worldies in the past.
Maybe I am being harsh. But I cant imagine Jose told them to go out and play like that.
Shocking. They have no excuse. None whatsoever.

I was starting to wonder if our players lack the intelligence to carry out his plan. He has always had worldies in the past.
Maybe I am being harsh. But I cant imagine Jose told them to go out and play like that.
Shocking. They have no excuse. None whatsoever.

They lack intelligence full stop. It's not just about not getting Jose's plan.

If your name is Sissoko, Son, Aurier etc, you could have played in any manager's system and let them down with your football brain tonight.

Jose needs to find some smarter footballers.

I have been vocal on here about Mourinho's tactics being dreadful since he arrived, but during the break I thought to myself "the injuries have been appalling so perhaps I've been too harsh."

Turns out, I haven't.

Don't even get me started on Kane.

I dont think the tactics were that bad. It was the standard of play. Heavy touches, poor passing, poor crossing. I didnt get the MF selection, that's down to Jose. I would have had Winks, Sissoko and Alli in there to start. Alli will get forward with Sissoko and Winks holding.

They were all so dreadful today. The ones who I have any sympathy for are Dier, Moura and Lamela. At least they played like they cared, still poor, but a bit of effort at least. But then Moura was lost once the subs were made