Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• WIn

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zero movement around their box. People just standing around waiting for something to happen.

Every single one of them have looked off tonight. So many simple basic areas all over the pitch.

That's it season over what an embarrassment., I had enough. Get that Prick out of the club that I love. Levy included. Back to Spursey ,BIG TIME...😡😡😡😡

3-0...I predicted we’d lose but not in such a shambolic fashion...beaten by a good Championship team....shambolic defending....clueless attacking, crap refereeing...it was like watching a Poch team all over again...good news is we won’t qualify for the Europa League.

Sanchez, you idiot. You've been an idiot all evening. Terrible performance, but same can be said for most of the players.

It's like groundhog day. Son totally switching off, then having top put in a sprint to defend once his brain engages 2 seconds after it should have done. He then overshoots and the rest is history.

When will these thick shits learn the basics.

I feel like we talk about it every week. Son switching off, Sissoko playing where he wants, Aurier just ball watching. It's the same old crap.