Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sheffield United FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

Result?

• WIn

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
My starting selection for tonight:

Lloris; Aurier, Sanchez, Dier, Sessegnon; Sissoko, Winks; Lo Celso, N'dombele, Son; Kane.
I'd like to see that team except the Winks/Sissoko pairing. I can't see Jose starting with it though. He seems to prefer three attackers. I can see Bergwijn starting instead of Ndombele but with that latter coming on in the second half.

I'd like to see that team except the Winks/Sissoko pairing. I can't see Jose starting with it though. He seems to prefer three attackers. I can see Bergwijn starting instead of Ndombele but with that latter coming on in the second half.

I just think he'll change from his normal line up to an attacking 4-4-2 as both Sess and Aurier can go at them then and push them back down the flanks amd Sissoko holding with Winks and Lo Celso + Ndombele pressing behind the two forwards in the hole would really push them off balance and assuming that we play higher up the pitch would but us in charge from start to finish...he always has the option to adjust us tactically of course - but you're probably right, he'll employ caution in the first half before trying to end the game as a contest in the second.

I just think he'll change from his normal line up to an attacking 4-4-2 as both Sess and Aurier can go at them then and push them back down the flanks amd Sissoko holding with Winks and Lo Celso + Ndombele pressing behind the two forwards in the hole would really push them off balance and assuming that we play higher up the pitch would but us in charge from start to finish...he always has the option to adjust us tactically of course - but you're probably right, he'll employ caution in the first half before trying to end the game as a contest in the second.
I was getting quite excited by that approach until I read your last sentence. Lol.

I just think he'll change from his normal line up to an attacking 4-4-2 as both Sess and Aurier can go at them then and push them back down the flanks amd Sissoko holding
TBH Ex, I had totally forgotten about a player named Sess, such has been the season for him. I admire your expectations of him at this stage though. All eyes on him through the pre-season.

I had very high expectations of him.....perhaps I am a little impatient!

thatis certainly an attacking line up. Wonder which of lucas and son will play centrally

thatis certainly an attacking line up. Wonder which of lucas and son will play centrally
Are you envisaging one of them playing alongside Kane? I presumed Bergwijn would be playing in a slightly deeper role leaving those three to play in their normal positions.

Either 2 up top or Bergwijn in the hole in 4231 which is my fifa team regarding thd midfield and attack with the exception of Ndombele for Sissoko lol

Interesting selection by Jose.

Be interesting to see who plays in which positions up top.

Nobody can accuse Jose of being defensive minded or having favourites like Dele.

Are you envisaging one of them playing alongside Kane? I presumed Bergwijn would be playing in a slightly deeper role leaving those three to play in their normal positions.
Yep, thinking it'll be Lucas behind/with Kane and Bergwijn baby sitting Aurier. Alternatively it could be Son with Kane and Bergwijn on the left, but I think that leaves Aurier too exposed when Lucas drifts inside.